Just a lil help please. for the shines should i use Shiny Encounter In Wild or the Overlook&Den? I tried the second option holding the ZR and I couldn't get it too work but, When I use Shinies In Wild it works but lags very hard and 60fps doesnt seem to work. Can someone please assist me here.
Look at first post in the thread, there's a spoiler called "Falo Encounter Codes"
The item code is part of that and that spoiler shows you where to put the numbers for masterball and also links to the post with all the hex numbers
Yeah, I'm really not sure.
I had my friend try it (on switch) and it worked but they only tried it once. The other person said it worked 2x for them then stopped working so maybe it was a fluke for my friend too.
How interesting.
It should but I'm not going to tell you to overclock it because I'm not responsible for that mess.
That's the whole idea of it (its unnecessary for emulators)
ugh I wish I could just download cheats with Tinfoil.
Can someone let me know what i've got wrong here? Following the setup guide I had no "contents" folder with a .txt file... not sure if I even have the codes, just downloaded the OP attachments. I mostly just want to speed the damn game up.
Not sure what the file path is, there are cheat folders and all kinds of stuff so I've copy pasted everything to multiple areas, total mess.
Do I even have the right .txt document for Scarlet? pretty sure what I downloaded for the other pokemon games is accurate.
Post automatically merged:
I'm kinda hoping there is an item code for the item that changes ability because I found a natural shiny azumarill im using but it has thick fat instead of huge power.
Would it be possible for someone to create a code that makes pokemon always obey regardless of badge number? Basically disabling the disobedience mechanic? for violet 1.0.1
yo yo, have really only used pkhex before so don't know how to use anything else. all i really want is to have the shiny charm/lots of items maybe even max. am i able to do that with any program? my switch is hacked and all. don't want to get banned or anything, never want to go online anyways i usually have my switch in flight mode when doing stuff. I haven't finished the game yet so don't know if having a shiny charm or full pokedex will mess up my game, can always backup my save file via jksv or checkpoint. thanks!
ugh I wish I could just download cheats with Tinfoil.
Can someone let me know what i've got wrong here? Following the setup guide I had no "contents" folder with a .txt file... not sure if I even have the codes, just downloaded the OP attachments. I mostly just want to speed the damn game up.
Not sure what the file path is, there are cheat folders and all kinds of stuff so I've copy pasted everything to multiple areas, total mess.
Do I even have the right .txt document for Scarlet? pretty sure what I downloaded for the other pokemon games is accurate.
Post automatically merged:
I'm kinda hoping there is an item code for the item that changes ability because I found a natural shiny azumarill im using but it has thick fat instead of huge power.
how do i update my game to 1.0.1
it wont let me update via internet or with local user. i have disk scarlet and eshop violet. is the a way for me to dump my eshop game into my homebrew
After being announced last week, the first of two broadcasts is set to go live later today with a stark focus on The Legend of Zelda and its 40th anniversary...
It's that time again folks, an update for the Switch and Switch 2, and a surprisingly big one at that! At lease for folks on the Switch 2. The most notable feature...
It is with a heavy heart that I announce the departure of our beloved Chary from the position of Chief Editor. Chary took over early 2021 and has done a wonderful job...
The second of a two-part special, a more traditional Nintendo Direct is set to air today. Unlike the Zelda Direct the contents of this one is still relatively up in...
After an accidental leaking of their review video from Linus Tech Tips last week, we somewhat knew that news on Steam's latest VR venture was imminent. Today the...
The PlayStation 5 scene has received a massive breakthrough with the public release of Relapse, a new exploit chain developed by Nathan Fargo in collaboration with...
Over the weekend a number of Switch and Switch 2 related subreddits came alive with people reporting bans on their Switch 2 consoles out of nowhere. The error code...
After more than a year, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe has gotten a fresh update with a focus on the Switch 2, and it's surprisingly meaty. For those Switch 2 players, they'll...
Announced a few days ago, Nintendo of America have today launched their Customer Appreciation Sale. Featuring 30% discounts across a wide range of popular first-party...
It's been something of a quiet week in the gaming space, with the deluge of big hitters trying to find their place before GTA 6 launches really kicking off next week...
After being announced last week, the first of two broadcasts is set to go live later today with a stark focus on The Legend of Zelda and its 40th anniversary...
It's been something of a quiet week in the gaming space, with the deluge of big hitters trying to find their place before GTA 6 launches really kicking off next week...
It is with a heavy heart that I announce the departure of our beloved Chary from the position of Chief Editor. Chary took over early 2021 and has done a wonderful job...
The in-progress Switch port of the 2013 Rockstar Games Grand Theft Auto V has been forced to end progress after Take-Two Interactive has threatened legal action...
After an accidental leaking of their review video from Linus Tech Tips last week, we somewhat knew that news on Steam's latest VR venture was imminent. Today the...
The second of a two-part special, a more traditional Nintendo Direct is set to air today. Unlike the Zelda Direct the contents of this one is still relatively up in...
Announced a few days ago, Nintendo of America have today launched their Customer Appreciation Sale. Featuring 30% discounts across a wide range of popular first-party...
From my post earlier this week you probably already know which game I'm talking about. Fire Emblem released yesterday to some pretty rave reviews. Looking at...
A few days ago Chary stepped down as Chief Editor after 5 wonderful years, and everyone guessed the seat wouldn't stay empty for very long. Back in 2021 I proudly...
A court has ordered Reddit r/SwitchPirates moderator James Williams (of ArchBox fame) must pay Nintendo $4.5 million in a default judgment for copyright infringement...