Website
weibo.com
XP
Country
Japan
Encounter Data.txt
It can help you find pokemon habitat

How I believe encounters work, based off of the data:
- Every single Pokemon can have configured areas, and up to four configured biomes.
- If a Pokemon has configured areas, that means it can spawn anywhere within those areas, and uses the "Area Rate" to determine encounter rate.
- If a Pokemon has configured biomes, that means it can spawn in any places that match that biome - if there is a forest at one place in the map, any Pokemon with the "Forest" biome should be able to spawn there, and uses the "Biome Rate" to determine encounter rate.
- Pokemon can have both configured areas and configured biomes.
Also, I'd recommend taking "Minimum Level" and "Maximum Level" with a grain of salt. Alongside the encounter data are two "point data" files, which maps spawn points for every encounter, and also contains a "level range". The minimum level and maximum level from the encounter data is most likely used to determine which spawn point within the point data should be used, and so I'd recommend making sure that the area you are looking in has other spawns that are around the minimum level of the Pokemon you are looking for.

Last edited by Ruimusume,

FabioCapela

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
that was my intuition as well 8 was likely reserved for the Paldea region hat form event?
W is the form. it's not tied to the region, it is increased when new variants, regional or not, are added with no number skipped or "reserved". Wooper, for example, has the traditional blue version as form 0 and the brown one as form 1, Vivillon has 20(!) forms that have nothing to do with the game they come from, Sinistea has forms 0 and 1 where one is the phony and one is the antique (I think 0 is the phony and 1 the antique, but I could be wrong), and so on.

phil3254

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
now i wish i had a spawn code for X pokemon in party slot 2 or something so i could at least USE them lol i can spawn em in and capture em but they dont go to party or to box. as THEY DONT EXIST! LOL

lattechan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Encounter Data.txt
It can help you find pokemon habitat
Thank you so much Rui-san! You always provide clarity :grog:
As I suspected. Water tauros form is only Violet!

Has nobody seriously figured out where to acquire Tauros forms naturally? I've scoured almost the entire map and not a trace. I'm particularly on the search for the Water form.
Violet exclusive.
West Province (Area Two), East Province (Area One), East Province (Area Two) 3% chance spawn
edit oh nvm u saw it

SkyTheSly

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Violet exclusive.
West Province (Area Two), East Province (Area One), East Province (Area Two) 3% chance spawn
edit oh nvm u saw it
Well, good thing I chose Violet. At least I know I can obtain it.

• Love
Reactions: lattechan

Ruimusume

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
weibo.com
XP
Country
Japan

Violet exclusive.
edit oh nvm u saw it
Exclusive Pokémon.txt

ReZeroEmiria

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's only whatever the brown one is right now. I can't remember which version that is.
Not the red one.

blue shellos is apparently going extinct there in Paldea, I don't have proof but I read that somewhere maybe it was a pokedex entry. I don't recall if I've seen a blue one yet myself. As for vivilion I've seen Fancy form but I don't know all of them I'll keep an eye out and evolve a few scatterbugs here in a few minutes to see what's up.
Thank you for the reply, I have a red one in game, the brown one I still have to evolve into

Red is Night
Brown is Day
Orange is Dusk
I'm asking about the latter mainly, I think the other two are just time of day evolution
In generation 6 the Vivillon were based on your 3ds' geo location. I feel like this gen will just make it so that you can only get Fancy as the Paldea Region's pattern, Fancy pattern used to be an event wifi only gift.

Reactions: phil3254

sans_undertale

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is there any way to fix the HP of trainers also becoming infinite when you fight them? trying to beat the champion right now but the infinite HP cheat only works for the first pokemon sent out, all her other pokemon become invincible and mine except the first one i send out become mortal

ReZeroEmiria

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, already catched a blue one. Wasn't even rare to see when I catched it.
Oh!! Where did you find it?
Post automatically merged:

I know how to spot the non-phony sinistea, but how hard is it to find naturally in the wild in scarlet? i am having a hard time / i'm only finding phony versions

EDIT: nvm just caught one~
i'm trying to get all the forms for dex completionism so i'm really happy

View attachment 337800
Where do you find Sinistea btw? Looking for one and also want the Authentic one, any tips?

phil3254

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh!! Where did you find it?

Where do you find Sinistea btw? Looking for one and also want the Authentic one, any tips?

i found a tera sinistea in a white crystal at the very very top of the snowy mountainous area youll need to have beat the titans to reach the area however as that unlocks your mounts climb ability

ReZeroEmiria

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
now i wish i had a spawn code for X pokemon in party slot 2 or something so i could at least USE them lol i can spawn em in and capture em but they dont go to party or to box. as THEY DONT EXIST! LOL
This is an issue with 1.0.0 specifically. I don't think anyone made a code for 1.0.0 /:
I had to update to 1.0.1 to be able to get some things I needed, thankfully all the other codes I liked were on 1.0.1 too, You may want to update, not sure if you need help with that or why you haven't updated yet, but let me know (:

i found a tera sinistea in a white crystal at the very very top of the snowy mountainous area youll need to have beat the titans to reach the area however as that unlocks your mounts climb ability
Is this the only place to find them? I have access to that area since I beat the game. Also when you say Tera you mean the sparkling pokemon , not the raid dens right?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning