Pokemon Save Files

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by GeckoPutt, Mar 17, 2011.

Mar 17, 2011

Pokemon Save Files by GeckoPutt at 2:36 PM (1,173 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. GeckoPutt
    OP

Newcomer GeckoPutt Member

United Kingdom
    Yo Guys! [​IMG]

Long story short, I have been looking around the internet and there are only a handful of saves available so I was wondering whether people would be happy to upload their save files for other people to use whether the reasons behind it were:
    [*]They've lost their sasve file and want a save that is close to where they were in the game as not to start from the beginning again[*]They wish to repeat a certain part of the game again for fun[*]As for my reason - They wish to repeat a part of the game again to create a tutorial video

On YouTube I have been making a fair few "Where To Videos" and I have completed Pokemon Black and White and don't fancy starting from the beginning to get to video such legendaries such as Terrakion (located at the Pokemon League).

So anyway, if anyone is willing to help that would be awesome.
    You can upload your save file in any format (.sav, .dsv, .ds# etc.) As below I will leave a link that can convert these save files into whichever that people would like to use.

Click here for the Save Converter

Cheers Guys and Thanks Again
    [​IMG]

2. Supreme Dirt

Member Supreme Dirt GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    Another reason.

"Provides a good seed for RNG abuse."

This matters for people attending a Pokémon VGC because nobody has successfully produced a PKM that passes the hack checking.

3. GeckoPutt
    OP

Newcomer GeckoPutt Member

United Kingdom
    Sorry I'm afraid I don't quite understand. "RNG", "VGC". So is there a reason why save files can't be uploaded?

Thanks

4. DiveZ

Newcomer DiveZ Newbie

United States