jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
lol go to a pokecenter to restore PP

tried that multiple times, the PP is still not right.

Edit it in pokésav then

i don't know which box to edit, where i've put max ev and iv it doesn't show actual numbers of PP points just 31 in each box, i don't know which section makes the PP moves number the right way, it's funny because some other pokemon that i have cloned have no problems with PP it's only 2 pokemon so far that have this problem.

linkmaster03

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Omg.. are you using the English Version? The PPs are in the box "Battle Moves". In the edit Pokemon screen, it's a box in the middle, a little more towards the bottom though.

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Omg.. are you using the English Version? The PPs are in the box "Battle Moves". In the edit Pokemon screen, it's a box in the middle, a little more towards the bottom though.

yes i am using the english version, and i figured out why i had the problem, the default vales for each move was different it seems, so when i uploaded the pokemon to diamond the PP is all messed up as it's not the real number of PP for that moves so that's why it shows different like that, i've just checked my pokemon that were having the problem and it seems the values have sorted itself out now, but in future i will be checking seribii for the right stats so it don't mess up.

linkmaster03

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK I copied my save file to my PC, edited it in PokeSav, put it back on my card, and now it gives me white screens when I try to boot Diamond. I'm using a Supercard SD. How can I make it work?

(I made a backup of my real save, just wondering how to get the hacked one working)

Cillus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hatched an egg legitimately, but edited it to change the gender of the pokemon... but now it says "apparently met at lv 0" instead of "met at lv 1"

Why is this? I can edit the level it was met at, but I have no clue about the "apparently met" part.

Flam9

Trophies
Website
flamnews.info
XP
Country
Canada
Apparently means you did something wrong. You edited "trainer gender", not your pokemon's.
Pokemon gender is in Attributes edit.

KirbyPink

Trophies
XP
Country
Hm, ima just ask and don´t bother back track a couple pages... Can this editor ,or whatever it is, change the stats for cool smart beauty etc for contests?

Deaddy

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
This thing works like a charm with my G6 Lite. Thanks to everyone involved. This is so cool.

Dfiant

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pokesav is a great program... works really well. One thing I was wondering though... my computer screen doesn't seem to be large enough to view the entire Pokesav main window... some of the options at the bottom seem to be cut off... and without a resize function or scroll bar... it seems impossible to get to those options. Is there anything I can do?

Flam9

Trophies
Website
flamnews.info
XP
Country
Canada
This was discussed a few pages back but I didn't bother reading it. What I would do is increase the resolution of your computer, open pokesav, resize it, fix the resolution.

HBK

Clover - Fearless to Speak Now. ;)
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Ok guys I have a problem. Yesterday I used Pokesav to edit some stats on my legit Kyogre and Rayquaza from my Ruby game, transferred via Pal Park. All went fine, I even added some more items and ribbons, edited my Ninjask which was in Lvl 30 in my first box with my other pokes.

Well, I booted up, and it worked, but my Ninjask was still in Lvl 30 with all the same stats! I deposited my Tyranitar, and it got cloned or something! Well, it overlapped my Ninjask and now it's gone. Zilt. What I got were two Tyranitars, one in my party and one in my box. I released one and all was ok.

I went to add more Pokemon in pokesav for my boxes. Well my Ninjask info was still there in the boxes. I edited it a bit, and then saved. Well, it still didn't work. No poke. I tried with Arceus (.pkmn file) and same result.

I have a DS-X and I convert the files using http://www.shunyweb.info/index.php this converter. All works ok, but I tried depositing 3 of my pokes ingame to see if the party spaces would open up in Pokesav, but my last pokemon which I deposited are still there in my party! I set the party amount to 3, save, still doesn't work.

What I want to do is get lengendary Pokes, and a Ninjask. I want to do events, but I use the Gift option (not Item > Azure Flute). I just tick Gift and give myself the Azure Flute but there isn't any green guy in any pokemart to give me the item.

Everytime I edit the sav I save to 256mb .sav, rename my save file and Pokemon rom (any better way? It revert back to the old sav if I don't do this) and try it. It seems to work, the DS-X recognizes the new save, but no changes have been made in-game like the first time I made. Did that Ninjask-Tyranitar cloning thing in my game screw it up so it can't be edited in Pokesav?

P.S. The game works wonders on my DS-X, no problems whatsoever, no glitches or freeze-ups or corrupted data, so I don't know what the problem is.

Maybe I'll just lay off using Pokesav but the problem is I need it to edit my IV and EV's which are quite important to me (not max them, just edit them legitimately so I personalize my Pokes without EV tiresome training).

Deaddy

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Maybe you could at least load your save into Pokesav and find out your legit pokemon's IVs so that you put effort into training ones that you know are good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo