Gaming pokemon sapphire time not working

p0k3f4n

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The time on my game stopped working so things like the lilycove lottery, mirage island, and growing berries doesn't work. Does anyone know how to fix this?

arecus2000

Trophies
XP
Country
India
You don't need to have time to do the lottery
You I have no idea what happened it's working for me and I've heard no other case like this.

Ultralex

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
That's a bug in the game,there are seveal fixes for it.
Just connect it with another pokemon
game.

p0k3f4n

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ultralex said:
game.

what do you mean? trade with another game? Because I've done that and it didn't help

TM2-Megatron

Predacon Commander
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada

p0k3f4n

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TM2-Megatron said:
p0k3f4n said:
Ultralex said:
game.

what do you mean? trade with another game? Because I've done that and it didn't help

Not quite as simple as just linking. All the possible methods to fix this are listed here:

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Berry_glitch

I tried what it said with an emerald and firered game and it still didn't work
ohnoes.png
if i send it in to nintendo will they erase my saved data?

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Check the internal battery, mine stopped working and I checked and the battery was dead.
So I just replaced the battery and it worked fine after that.
EDIT: And your save should be fine

TM2-Megatron

Predacon Commander
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
A Gay Little Cat Boy said:
Check the internal battery, mine stopped working and I checked and the battery was dead.

In the case of the internal battery dying, though, the game actually tells you that in the main menu before you choose to continue your savefile. If he's not getting that message, then his problem is probably the berry glitch.

D

Deleted-236924

TM2-Megatron said:

In the case of the internal battery dying, though, the game actually tells you that in the main menu before you choose to continue your savefile. If he's not getting that message, then his problem is probably the berry glitch.

The berry glitch makes the game think the battery ran out.
So it shows the message.

p0k3f4n

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pingouin7 said:
TM2-Megatron said:

So it shows the message.

but i've played it with a few different SPs/DSes, does changing the battery on one of them still work?

TM2-Megatron

Predacon Commander
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
p0k3f4n said:
Pingouin7 said:
TM2-Megatron said:

So it shows the message.

but i've played it with a few different SPs/DSes, does changing the battery on one of them still work?

The clock battery is in the game cartridge, not the handheld.

D

Deleted-236924

p0k3f4n said:
Pingouin7 said:
TM2-Megatron said:

So it shows the message.

facepalm.jpg

How do you think it would be possible to even play the game if the GBA's battery ran out?

p0k3f4n

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pingouin7 said:
p0k3f4n said:
Pingouin7 said:
TM2-Megatron said:

So it shows the message.

facepalm.jpg

How do you think it would be possible to even play the game if the GBA's battery ran out?

I never said I thought it ran out...but you said the glitch makes the gameboy think it ran out and I just don't get whether or not I should change the battery on all of the gameboys I played with

Krestent

What to post?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
p0k3f4n said:
I never said I thought it ran out...but you said the glitch makes the gameboy think it ran out and I just don't get whether or not I should change the battery on all of the gameboys I played with
The battery is in the cartridge, not the system. With the label facing you, look in the upper-right hand corner of the cart. There's a battery there.

D

Deleted-236924

p0k3f4n said:

So... The Berry Glitch prevents the GBA from turning on?

Dr Pikachu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The time on my game stopped working so things like the lilycove lottery, mirage island, and growing berries doesn't work. Does anyone know how to fix this?[/quote]
do the berry glitch. I can find how to do it so hang on i'll edit the post. Going to supercheats.
All of the recent Pokemon titles have the glitch fix installed into them. There are several different methods of fixing the glitch, depending on the game you intend to fix the glitch with.

If you are fixing the glitch with Pokemon Colloseum, Pokemon Box, or Pokemon Channel (all for Nintendo GameCube) then connect your GBA (containing the glitched cart) to the GC with a GBA/GCN link cable. Go to one of the pokemon uploading options and turn your GBA on. When the GC registers the GBA as being there it will automatically fix the berry glitch.

If you are fixing the glitch with Pokemon FireRed/LeafGreen (due out September 2004) link one GBA with a Fr/Lg cartridge to another with your infected Ru/Sa cart. Ensure the RuSa GBA is not turned on. Turn on FrLg and at the title screen, press Select and B. Also ensure that the FrLg GBA has the player one end of the link cable (the purple end of an official cable). Then press A to confirm the action. When the RuSa GBA reaches the Game Boy screen, press Start and Select straight away. The FrLg cart will detect this and begin fixing the glitch.

EDIT: yes big copy/paste

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-