triassic911

Burst Mode
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
You need the original HG/SS carts, as they have the IR sensor that communicates with the pokewalker.
Aw s***. So I can rename save data to regular game?
I don't think it will work like that... Drayano has edited the ROM itself to be different, so using the save will not change anything. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

osm70

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic

olopolo924

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can pokemon from the classic version be sent to the regular Black and White versions?
AFAIK, yes.
as far as you know?。 how much do you know then? cause I don't want to like corrupt my regular old black version by sending in a pokemon from the game... As long as the pokemon have believable stats they can bypass Nintendo's hack scan right??? (plan on catching pokemon here for upcoming wifi tournament, then sending over to Gen V)

Cerberus87

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Can pokemon from the classic version be sent to the regular Black and White versions?
AFAIK, yes.
as far as you know?。 how much do you know then? cause I don't want to like corrupt my regular old black version by sending in a pokemon from the game... As long as the pokemon have believable stats they can bypass Nintendo's hack scan right??? (plan on catching pokemon here for upcoming wifi tournament, then sending over to Gen V)

I don't recommend because Nintendo's check will catch a Pokémon caught in an impossible location in the vanilla games.

triassic911

Burst Mode
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
AFAIK, yes.
They have to be caught in a place normally obtainable.... There is a system check for pokemon, I forget what it is called.... It checks for its legitimacy.

olopolo924

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
AFAIK, yes.
They have to be caught in a place normally obtainable.... There is a system check for pokemon, I forget what it is called.... It checks for its legitimacy.
I think it's pokecheck.org, but im not too familiar with it

KeldeoResolution

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
AFAIK, yes.
I think it's pokecheck.org, but im not too familiar with it
Yeah, I think it is dude.

Drayano

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Given my current actions I suspect BB2VW2 will be out before I get V2 of SGSS out. Hopefully that can tide you guys over? D:

inb4 you're waiting for the american release of B2W2 to play it and hence won't play my hack until after that which is fair enough but i hope you guys are able to wait because i take so long to do these things tl;dr

Reactions: 1 person

jdthebud

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Given my current actions I suspect BB2VW2 will be out before I get V2 of SGSS out. Hopefully that can tide you guys over? D:

inb4 you're waiting for the american release of B2W2 to play it and hence won't play my hack until after that which is fair enough but i hope you guys are able to wait because i take so long to do these things tl;dr
well-oh, you got me with the inb4...

I got nothing else to say, except that it will be worth the wait. I did see the Origin Platinum hack that you inspired, glad to see that someone's doing Platinum, Drayano style.

Reactions: 1 person

elementking

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

OP can't inb4, just sayin'.

But seriously, I can't wait to see what you've done with B2&W2. All your hacks have been glorious,you've learned alot, and I'll definitely will be playing it once you release it. I ain't got no patience bruh. D=

Drayano

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Haha, suppose I am the OP of this particular topic. Ah well.

You get some credit for helping me along the way, tbf. Wouldn't have got a lot of the B/W1 hex without you!

Rokku

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah...you got me Dray, I'm waiting for a real English BW2 and want Storm Silver to tide me over.

Guess my priorities are backward. :P

Chido

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's something that I was wondering. Why did you choose HG/SS instead of D/P/P? Is it because it's easier or just personal preferences? Just asking out of curiosity.

Drayano

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Well, the latter as a result of the former; while I do prefer the Sinnoh region personally, the Pokémon overworlds in HGSS are just too useful to pass up.

Plus HGSS has an instant text code, and Platinum doesn't. I can't stand the sluggish text speed in Gen IV...

Drayano

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Alright, I'm fairly sure I've done with my testing now, both on Normal and Challenge mode.

There's still some very small changes I need to make, but I think I might well be able to release in a couple days. I don't think I need to go through the screening thread, so... I could possibly have it up this Friday at the earliest. I just hope you guys enjoy it as much as the other two hacks I've shown here, haha. D= There's no reason you shouldn't, I guess...

I'll double check about the screening thread thing, but otherwise I guess I'll see you guys in a new thread in a couple days..?

(Though I can't help but feel like I've forgotten something...)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZokeA2lKB6o