Hacking Pokemon Ruby froze on brand new Sky 3ds

alberto90

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Good evening , I have a problem with the ROM Pokemon Ruby Omega . I have a new Sky3ds , with the blue button , and sometimes the game crashes suddenly , with the music continues . Sometimes it happens when they appear Pokemon wild , other times when I save the game , and sometimes even when the coaches challenge me or when I connect to the internet . Instead the games of Super Mario 3D Land and Mario Kart work perfectly without freeze . Pokemon is updated to the latest patch . the 1.4
I have a Sandisk SD HC Class 4 16 gb I. It might depend on it ? Thanks a lot. Alberto

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Good evening , I have a problem with the ROM Pokemon Ruby Omega . I have a new Sky3ds , with the blue button , and sometimes the game crashes suddenly , with the music continues . Sometimes it happens when they appear Pokemon wild , other times when I save the game , and sometimes even when the coaches challenge me or when I connect to the internet . Instead the games of Super Mario 3D Land and Mario Kart work perfectly without freeze . Pokemon is updated to the latest patch . the 1.4
I have a Sandisk SD HC Class 4 16 gb I. It might depend on it ? Thanks a lot. Alberto
The micro sd cards speed may be too slow for larger games try formatting it (the card may have fragmentation errors) and check if the card is real using h2testw (format required)

Class 10 and up cards should work just fine (don't know if class 10 can handle new3ds titles)

Last edited by Xenon Hacks,

alberto90

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
The micro sd cards speed may be too slow for larger games try formatting it (the card may have fragmentation errors) and check if the card is real using h2testw (format required)

Class 10 and up cards should work just fine (don't know if class 10 can handle new3ds titles)
Thanks man, how can i do it without losing my roms and data save ? To try the SD with h2testw in wicht way i have to format it ? ntsf, fat32?

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks man, how can i do it without losing my roms and data save ? To try the SD with h2testw in wicht way i have to format it ? ntsf, fat32?
I wouldn't know how to backups your saves as I don't own a sky3ds card. As for using h2testw just format the card in whatever format the sky3ds needs. @Foxi4 do you know how to backup sky saves?

ZoneBlaze

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Open the diskwriter tool and right click the rom you want to backup... You can backup each rom individually by rightclicking each one and having a backup of each save or backup all games/saves through the file menu.

I had an issue with ORAS crashing consistently at a certain trainer, I downloaded another rom and overwrote the old rom. I haven't had any issues with it so far.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: hot take: freddy fazbear's pizzeria simulator is peak fnaf