Pokemon Questions!!

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by yikkyon, Apr 24, 2011.

Apr 24, 2011

Pokemon Questions!! by yikkyon at 9:38 PM (971 Views / 0 Likes) 6 replies

1. yikkyon
    OP

Member yikkyon GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I didn't really get much from the answers section and it was suggested that it should be a topic, and I kinda have more questions:

1)I have this Charzard that has been transferred to my white version and the Random Match determined that there was "a problem". All I know is that:
    -I used it from the time I got it from Firered and traded it to Emerald, then to Diamond, to Platinum, to HeartGold, and finally to White.
    -It is perfectly legit with the moves and all
    -The Legal Checker says a bunch of things but the one that caught my eye was it's Hidden Power was 37 - Ice (Is that supposed to be normal?)
    -My Firered was a bootleg, which I completly forgot about (Rom data was legit though because trading worked)
    -The Gengar from my Firered was also labeled as hacked
    -All my pokemons are empty handed
    SOLVED (F'kin Sky Drop [​IMG] )

2)Any possible way to fix above problems?

3)Has anyone tried to triple battle with Zekrom, Kyurem, and Reshiram and get a combo attack from Glaciate+Fusion Bolt/Blaze? I heard a rumor that something happens when those two attacks combine. JUST A RUMOR [​IMG]

4)Any other noticeable combos like Grasspledge + Firepledge? Not combos like Hail + Blizzard, I seens most of those already
    No other Special combos
    5)Anything worth checking out after finishing the game? Other than the Unicorn trio, Challenge rocks, deeper parts of dungeons...

Thanks For Answering guys [​IMG]

2. RupeeClock

Member RupeeClock Colors 3D Snivy!

United Kingdom
    If your Charizard happens to know Sky Drop, that's why it's banned.
    There's a glitch that can be done with sky drop that can leave the opponent totally open to attack, so Nintendo banned the move.

3. yikkyon
    OP

United States
    So... All that research and freaking out...was because of sky drop... At least that answers one of them... [​IMG]
    I'll be editing first post now. Thanks RupeeClock

4. joshua.leano

Newcomer joshua.leano Newbie

Philippines
    well, after the game, there is the superrod, the battle subway, and alder's pokemon.....oh yeah, there is also being able to battle Cynthia,Sinnoh's Champion, but only in the spring , and ummmmmm the "Upgraded" pokemon league...................... just incase you need a guide or somethin, go to serebii.net

that rumor you heard isn't true, glacitate has no effect with fusion flare/bolt...

and the other combo i know is probably just sunnyday and solarbeam, but i doubt you havent seen it yet

5. DarkStriker

Member DarkStriker GBAtemp's Kpop lover!

Norway
    http://www.serebii.net/games/combo.shtml
    List of all combo moves in-game for B&W

Just so you know... the fusion bolt/flare isnt considered a combo and nothing special effects come by using those 2 moves. They just simply boost each others power.

and for ur last question. EV training, IV training and online battle against other

6. Ammako

Member Ammako GBAtemp Guru

Canada
    Muskeeter Trio...

And yes, there's the whole east part of Unova to explore.

7. yikkyon
    OP

United States
    Thanks guys! That answers all my questions! [​IMG]
    I don't think I'll be coming back to this topic anymore.