XP
Country
Canada
what the hells wrong with pokemon platinum i mean look at some pics

con pokemon get any more retarded
hate2.gif
Serebii pics

ENDscape

REBORN! I will post with my Dying Will!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Seriously though, after silver and gold, they start making stupid pokemons. They ran out of ideas and rushed the designs IMO. I wonder what new pokemons their going to make.

InuYasha

Professional Coke Fiend
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Alot of the so called new pokemon are badly drawn,but it's the gameplay of the pokemon that should be fixed,it's the same crap every time.....and the only thing that keeps the game alive(barly) for the older players are matches against non-cpu players....they need to think about a new type of game,perhaps a true rpg game with pokemon characters(like FF but with pokemon) heck I dunno.....

cosmo2389

Trophies
Website
www.myotaku.com
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
QUOTE said:
pokemon are retarded in general, after gold/silver the games got lame.

Much more accurate.

Exactly!

As for the new Pokemon they will come up with next... Um... Probably stupid ones like Fisheryfly, a pokemon that looks EXACTLY like a flying fish and Hemefang, a Pokemon that looks EXACTLY like a vampire bat... Since the last generations looked almost exactly like what they were based upon and named nearly the same as well I figure that those two would be pretty good ideas...

they need to think about a new type of game,perhaps a true rpg game with pokemon characters(like FF but with pokemon) heck I dunno.....

That has been made already, they're called Pokemon Mystery Dungeon.

ENDscape

REBORN! I will post with my Dying Will!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
ferrariman said:
Pokemons battle system is so bad. FF4 has a more advanced battle system. UPDATE IT GAMEFREAK PLEASE.

Whats so advance about FF4? The only thing that it has that pokemon doesnt is the time gauge. Battle system is the same for both: attack when its your turn, use items, use moves/skills, etc.

But i do think they should create something new with the battle system. From red/blue to diamond/pearl, its been the same battle system and only thing that changed is graphics.

Antihero2007

Trophies
XP
Country
I enjoyed Red on the Gameboy, I've not really cared much about the games that have come out since. After Red/Blue and Yellow it was like they ran out of idea's for different Pokemon and so just changed a few looks of the first 151.

You can be fairly sure there will be 3 legendary pokemon which will be ice/water, fire and lightning elements.

A rare like Mewtwo and a Pokemon like Mew that you have to either cheat to get or go to a station.

All the other types of Pokemon are repeated as well and few look any good.

Sephi

fool
Trophies
Website
nov.us.to
XP
Country
United States
Law said:
Sephiroth said:

Much more accurate.
I think Ruby and Sapphire were ok, but not too good. Red, Blue, Yellow, Gold, Silver, Crystal, Ruby, Sapphire are the only games worth playing. The original Gameboy games were the best though.

ojsinnerz.

Damned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Personally, I didn't like Gold/Sliver. I loved all the content it had, but to me, it didn't feel like the first pokemon game. It felt very different.

Ruby, and Sapphire felt more like Digimon than pokemon to me. The pokemon didn't look like pokemon.

Diamond and Pearl did feel like the first pokemon game, but felt far too short to me. The battle system is pretty old, so it gets old really quick, because it's already old as it is. It shows the pokemon games are getting "older".

So, Original > Diamond/Pearl > Gold/Silver > Ruby, Sapphire. It's just my opinion, so please don't flame me, etc.

Sephi

fool
Trophies
Website
nov.us.to
XP
Country
United States
ojsinnerz said:
Personally, I didn't like Gold/Sliver. I loved all the content it had, but to me, it didn't feel like the first pokemon game. It felt very different.

Ruby, and Sapphire felt more like Digimon than pokemon to me. The pokemon didn't look like pokemon.

Diamond and Pearl did feel like the first pokemon game, but felt far too short to me. The battle system is pretty old, so it gets old really quick, because it's already old as it is. It shows the pokemon games are getting "older".

So, Original > Diamond/Pearl > Gold/Silver > Ruby, Sapphire. It's just my opinion, so please don't flame me, etc.

I agree with you on the gold/silver games, they did feel kinda different. The latest games feel horrid to me though :s

PanzerWF

Trophies
Website
zetta.l4rge.com
XP
Country
Canada
For me, I found R/B/Y/G/S/C the most fun because it was fresh and still a fad at that time.

Now Pokemon's just trying to make as much money as they can. All they do is add as little as possible, find an interesting colour or jewel to name it after and wham! A new Pokemon game.

I think Pokemon should take a more darker, mature theme... Or just make you the bad guy, so you can conquer the world or something lol [If they do this, I deserve royalties!]

InuYasha

Professional Coke Fiend
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
cosmo2389 said:
QUOTE said:
QUOTE said:

Much more accurate.

Exactly!

As for the new Pokemon they will come up with next... Um... Probably stupid ones like Fisheryfly, a pokemon that looks EXACTLY like a flying fish and Hemefang, a Pokemon that looks EXACTLY like a vampire bat... Since the last generations looked almost exactly like what they were based upon and named nearly the same as well I figure that those two would be pretty good ideas...

they need to think about a new type of game,perhaps a true rpg game with pokemon characters(like FF but with pokemon) heck I dunno.....

That has been made already, they're called Pokemon Mystery Dungeon.

I said a true rpg not a dungeon crawler......

Batman55

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I played Gold than skipped to Diamond so I haven't got much experience with all these games. I like Diamond a lot better though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FFQ_g8OoQM&list=RD8FFQ_g8OoQM&start_radio=1