Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
Three points.

1 - You know how some people mercilessly rage at something for no random reason, like god programmed it into their brain for amusement?
I FUCKING HATE MONKEYS.

2 - I don't care about competitive battling, I just want to cover moves and sort of cover weaknesses.

3 - I don't want to trade for or pokesav for this replacement pokemon (since it won't "be mine" even according to the game)... unless somebody knows of a way to find a pokemon's hidden ID without the use of a cheating device? I lack an action replay and none of the save backup tools I've found work on a DS.

4 - I'm picky as to which pokemon I'll have on my team on the terms of looks. ^^;

Now then. I've got five badges and my pokemon are ~level 38.

Alakazam
Luxray
Floatzel
Leafeon
Staraptor
Infernape

I just got the Riolu egg, and I intend to replace Infernape with it (evolving Riolu to Lucario). However, that leaves me lacking two things.

Fire moves and Cut.

The fire moves I can sort of do without as I have Flying and Ice, but I need cut...

So I was thinking if replacing Staraptor with Skarmory, which can learn Fly and Cut, but I can't get one for a while...

I also wouldn't mind replacing Luxray, but there's no electric types that can learn fly I'll have easy access to.
frown.gif

Help? I really hate monkeys. ._.

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wait until you have access to a Skarmory, then switch Infernape to Lucario.

Or, find a grass type that can learn Cut.

Or, find a person you can trust, get their friend code, and get them to trade you a Skarmory and a Ditto. Then trade back.

Master_B

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
I know this is not what you want to hear.... but when you completed the pokemon league you can capture zapdos.... an electric flying pokemon
biggrin.gif
.... so it is out there without cheating
biggrin.gif
.... but not on the point where you are in the game.

EDIT: can rotom learn fly?? you can catch that also in platinum

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/rMHTo4sAYKA?si=UTMogWR09JOPIPF_