Gaming Pokemon Platinum saave not recognized

RadiantAlondite

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, so I have a save for Platinum that I've been playing for awhile on an R4, however when I try it on my new Acekard2i, it wont read and always creates a new save, anyone know what the problem is? I searched around but couldn't find anyone with the same problem.

X D D X

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Make sure the name of the Save is the Exact same as the Rom except the extentions. AFAIK, both R4 and AK2i use the same format so it should be fine.

zuron7

RBYG
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
India
check if both the names are same
otherwise start the game again
yaynds.gif

wchill

Resident chillxpert
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Is your AK2i using the official firmware or AKAIO?
If it's official, then the AK2i will attempt to load something along the lines of Pokemon Platinum.nds.sav. (This is assuming your game is named Pokemon Platinum.nds BTW)

RadiantAlondite

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I forgot to say that I tried renaming it to Pokemon Platinum.nds.sav, I even tried having a .nds.sav and a .sav in the same folder, that didn't work, it still tried to create a new save, and what's even weirder is that my Rhythm Heaven save transferred perfectly no problems.

Dionysus

Trophies
XP
Country
RadiantAlondite said:
Okay, so I have a save for Platinum that I've been playing for awhile on an R4, however when I try it on my new Acekard2i, it wont read and always creates a new save, anyone know what the problem is? I searched around but couldn't find anyone with the same problem.
your gonna need to copy over your save data file, called saverDB presumable i dont know,

all i know is the reason its creating a new save file is because you have not yet transfered your save data from the R4 to the Acekard2i, you have just took over the ROM

I hope this helps you out
yaynds.gif

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
    GamerzHell9137 @ GamerzHell9137: oldmojis are here