Hacking Pokemon Platinum ROM problems

DUBBELFISK

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hello I have very annoying problems when I play pokemon platinum on my R4DS flash cart.
When I save, sometimes the game doesn't save at all and I have to save like 5 times every single time i want to save to make sure the game rally saves. And also the pokemon boxes doesn't work, or at least not anymore, first it worked perfectly but now (over 30hours in the game) it just deletes all new pokemon I put there and only two of my old pokemon are left in the box...
And the most irritating prolem is that when I recently beat the elite four and the champion, the screen turns black after the credits and it doesn't save so I cant progress any longer!
Does anyone have any similiar problems and does anyone know what could be wrong?

I have firmware 1.18 which I think is the latest, and I have tried several different ROMs both european and American versions and other people using the same ROMS as i do doesn't get those probems and I haven't used any hacks or pokesav or anything.

Please help me
wacko.gif

Nugg2396

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
hmm, try re-downloading the ROM (whether you use U or E), and put it in your flash cart with your previous SAV.. not sure, my pkmn plat works fine

DUBBELFISK

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I've done that several times and it still has the same problems... Im starting to think that something might be wrong with the save-file... Does any1 know anything about that?

DUBBELFISK

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok so I did some looking around I found out that platinum uses savefiles that are 1024kb instead of 512kb and that you have to convert your savefile... but how do I do that? need help.. I hope that this is the problem or else I don't know what I should do...

DUBBELFISK

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hmm... I dont know how to use the savlib file... should I just put it in my R4?

EDIT: Nvm figured it out... gonna test if everything works now

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, DO THE METH!!!