Pokemon Platinum Release Date Confirmed!

Tragoedia181

B*tch I Look Like Goku!!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Sinkhead said:
Yay that's one day before my birthday! I'm looking forwards to this, I think... I completed Pearl, hopefully this won't be too similar.
well pokemon emerald was pretty similar to ruby and sapphire but just better so i guessing platinum will be another improve version

pokemongalaxy

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
tjtjaj said:
Sinkhead said:
Yay that's one day before my birthday! I'm looking forwards to this, I think... I completed Pearl, hopefully this won't be too similar.
well pokemon emerald was pretty similar to ruby and sapphire but just better so i guessing platinum will be another improve version
exactly. But one thing noticable is the improvements made for wifi. I hope we wont need fcs for trading and battling...

silent sniper

!dennaB
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
....Interpol? Interpol? INTERPOL? INTER-FUCKING-POL?!?

what the fuck kind of business does Interpol have in pokemon! "oh we're shitty cops and since we can't catch the bad guys ourselves we're gonna trust a prepubescent teenager with his mutant little gremlins to go in and cockfight with them! that should tell'em!"

Tragoedia181

B*tch I Look Like Goku!!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
pokemongalaxy said:
tjtjaj said:
Sinkhead said:
exactly. But one thing noticable is the improvements made for wifi. I hope we wont need fcs for trading and battling...
yeah when i first played pokemon pearl i was mad that people had to be your friend to fight them.

pokemongalaxy

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
silent sniper said:
....Interpol? Interpol? INTERPOL? INTER-FUCKING-POL?!?

what the fuck kind of business does Interpol have in pokemon! "oh we're shitty cops and since we can't catch the bad guys ourselves we're gonna trust a prepubescent teenager with his mutant little gremlins to go in and cockfight with them! that should tell'em!"
... '^.^ ...cockfight?gross

Posts merged

tjtjaj said:
pokemongalaxy said:
tjtjaj said:
QUOTE(Sinkhead @ Jul 10 2008, 03:21 PM) Yay that's one day before my birthday! I'm looking forwards to this, I think... I completed Pearl, hopefully this won't be too similar.
yeah when i first played pokemon pearl i was mad that people had to be your friend to fight them.
why did nintendo make it like that anyways?Couldnt they justve taken voicechat off or something when random battling?

Tragoedia181

B*tch I Look Like Goku!!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
they probaly plan to realease platinum and they wanted platinum that pearl and diamond never had so they probaly left random wifi battle out LOL

p.s.i like your site pokemongalaxy im on it right now

pokemongalaxy

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
tjtjaj said:
no none that i can think of
k thnx
smile.gif

JPH

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Eh, at least they're putting more effort into this than they did with the previous "extra" ones (Yellow, Crystal, Emerald).
Not worth buying though
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Faust03 @ Faust03: hey the spam bots are acting up again