Pokemon Platinum HELP!

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by Sun/Kaz, Nov 5, 2008.

1. Sun/Kaz
    OP

Sun/Kaz Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 5, 2008
    earth
    My pokemon platinum patch get stuck on the main bit of the game (Giratina - Torn-World) ive tried the new 1 V3.2 but it doesnt seem to work it just comes up with a blank white screen, Ive asked the producer of the patch and they havnt replied, any suggestions?

Thankx.....

2. DarkSpace

DarkSpace Custom member title

Aug 23, 2007
    United States
    Any AR codes or cheats are on?

3. Sun/Kaz
    OP

Sun/Kaz Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 5, 2008
    earth

Nope not AR codes or cheats and to be honest i dont like using them because they mess the game up anywai.

4. ozling

ozling Member

Newcomer
    Jan 30, 2008
    Sounds like a corrupted ROM, either before the patching, or after. Best get a new version of the ROM from somewhere else.

I have not encountered any problems wiith V3.2 patch that will crash the game.

5. hanfhase

hanfhase Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Nov 13, 2008
    Australia
    aschau im zillertal
    well i had the same problem with card are u using with a ndstt you just need to turn of the soft reset and the dma mode.
    had the same problem [​IMG]

6. Sun/Kaz
    OP

Sun/Kaz Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 5, 2008
    earth
    Oh sorry no im not using the ndstt but ive got everything sorted out now thanks ALL! [​IMG]

7. Veristical Blaze

Veristical Blaze GBAtemp Fan

Oct 31, 2008
    Netherlands
    The Edge Of Shibuya
    at whats your card R4 has no problem so M3 to and N5 to and i heard Cyclo and Edge don't have problems too if you say card it will eliminate many options [​IMG]

8. Sun/Kaz
    OP

Sun/Kaz Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 5, 2008
    earth
    Lol, im using the Acekard2 ant i havnt had any problems with it so far thanks tho [​IMG] [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice