Gaming Pokemon Platinum Help

axlefoley

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi I hope someone can help me. When I go to save on this game it makes the sound of a successful save but when I go to play it again it starts all over again. It isn't saving in short. I am using a firelink card if that helps.

HBK

Clover - Fearless to Speak Now. ;)
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Try to ARM7 patch it, as my sister's DS-X fails to save too (fw 1.1.0), although no problems with 1.18 R4 out of the box.

axlefoley

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
HBK said:
Try to ARM7 patch it, as my sister's DS-X fails to save too (fw 1.1.0), although no problems with 1.18 R4 out of the box.

How do I do that?

never mind i found a tutorial i will let you know what happens

It didn't work when I went open the ROM it came up with a blue screen with a box and some Japanese text on it (Go figure it is japanese).

HBK

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
You need to patch it with the new ARM7 fix, not the old one or it won't work.

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=90078 - Here.
smile.gif

Worked for my sister's DS-X. So if it works on that, it'll work on yours.

thedicemaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
probably just an incompatible savetype problem.
only thing you can hope for is a firmware update, or hacked/custom firmware.

sidneyyoung

Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
For next dorr neighbours kid, so be gentle since I don't know anything about pokemon.

He's stuck after coming out a building after defeating the 2nd Galactic Leader, a girl talks to him and something about a bike ?

Does anyone know what he has to do please
smile.gif

HBK

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
sidneyyoung said:
For next dorr neighbours kid, so be gentle since I don't know anything about pokemon.

He's stuck after coming out a building after defeating the 2nd Galactic Leader, a girl talks to him and something about a bike ?

smile.gif

You mean Jupiter in Eterna? If so, head into the bike shop, get your bike and and head down to the Cycling Road. And the girl you talk about is Cynthia.
wink.gif

sidneyyoung

Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
HBK said:
sidneyyoung said:

smile.gif

You mean Jupiter in Eterna? If so, head into the bike shop, get your bike and and head down to the Cycling Road. And the girl you talk about is Cynthia.
wink.gif

thx for answering.

According to the next door kid he can't get the bike because that Cynthia stops him or something. He's young so he's probably missing something obvious.

If you have any ideas ?

userpr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I don't feel like making a new thread so I'll just post my problem here. Earlier I went into the underground and it worked fine, but now whenever I try going in my game freezes up after my character falls through the hole that comes up when you use the underground kit. Anyone know what I can do to stop it from freezing?

Myuutsu

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Mexico
I have the same problem, but on the GTS, I have the Cyclo DS Evo and when I try to enter at the GTS the game freeze, but the other Wi-Fi stuff are working, please help
cry.gif

HBK

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Myuutsu said:
I have the same problem, but on the GTS, I have the Cyclo DS Evo and when I try to enter at the GTS the game freeze, but the other Wi-Fi stuff are working, please help
cry.gif

Do you have the latest firmware and a good, clean rom? That isn't supposed to happen AFAIK.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: *teleports behind you* "Nothing personnel, kiddo" +1