Newcomer
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Mexico
HBK said:
Myuutsu said:
I have the same problem, but on the GTS, I have the Cyclo DS Evo and when I try to enter at the GTS the game freeze, but the other Wi-Fi stuff are working, please help
cry.gif

Do you have the latest firmware and a good, clean rom? That isn't supposed to happen AFAIK.

I have the last firmware, the 1.5 beta 3, If you know where are a clean rom, can you give me the link, please? Thanks

HBK

Clover - Fearless to Speak Now. ;)
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Myuutsu said:
HBK said:
Myuutsu said:
I have the same problem, but on the GTS, I have the Cyclo DS Evo and when I try to enter at the GTS the game freeze, but the other Wi-Fi stuff are working, please help
cry.gif

Do you have the latest firmware and a good, clean rom? That isn't supposed to happen AFAIK.

I have the last firmware, the 1.5 beta 3, If you know where are a clean rom, can you give me the link, please? Thanks

Ok, it should work now when you download it from another source.

Myuutsu

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Mexico
HBK said:
Myuutsu said:
HBK said:
Myuutsu said:
cry.gif

Ok, but I guess you don't understand me, you'll see, I can enter at the building of the GTS, I talk with the girl where is the entrance to the Wi-fi, the game saves, but when I cross the door, the game freeze, I just downloaded another rom from various sources and nothing, the rom decompressed size is 131,072 kb, please help, by the way, only the group XenoPhobia have released the rom, right? Sometimes I can access at the machines on the GTS, but i got error 10610 or something, and when I try tho access another machine on the gts the game freeze

Mewfan

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
On my R4 when i load the rom for the first time it works but when i restart my DS and try loading it again the screen truns white and i cant do anything. Btw i have updatet my Firmware because i had the Blue screen problem but fixed it. Dose anyone know how to fix this?
Edit: I got it to work by having 2 roms on my card one trimed and one not. The non trimed one works.

hakujintanuki

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Myuutsu said:
HBK said:
Myuutsu said:
HBK said:
Myuutsu said:
cry.gif

Ok, but I guess you don't understand me, you'll see, I can enter at the building of the GTS, I talk with the girl where is the entrance to the Wi-fi, the game saves, but when I cross the door, the game freeze, I just downloaded another rom from various sources and nothing, the rom decompressed size is 131,072 kb, please help, by the way, only the group XenoPhobia have released the rom, right? Sometimes I can access at the machines on the GTS, but i got error 10610 or something, and when I try tho access another machine on the gts the game freeze

I'm having the same problem with my CycloDS and Platinum.
It happens at the GTS counter, or any other wi-fi computer in the 1st floor of the Global Terminal (blue area, the GTS) every time. And it has only happened once or twice in the other two floors (box viewer, battle viewer). When entering the GTS, after speaking to the girl at the counter, saving the game, the character walks through the door and the game transitions to the wi-fi connection screen. But at the GTS counter, during this transition, the game freezes on a black screen and plays a single music note.

I have tried this with the 1.41 firmware, the 1.5B3 firmware, as well as with roms from various sources, trimmed and untrimmed.
This error does not occur when running the same rom/save file on no$gba, it simply has a small audio hiccup at the transition screen.

I suspect it is an emulation issue, but I am not certain.
Does anyone else have any experience with the GTS in Platinum, positive or negative???
Perhaps it IS a rom issue, but the three roms I have tried so far have given the same results.

shadowofdarkness

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If I have changed to the patched R4 kernel to load 1 megabyte saves then padded my existing 512K save (1st gym) with junk till it is 1024K I should be good to continue the game without errors once I get farther in the game, right?

Myuutsu

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Mexico
I made a interesting discover, that all Platinum rom and Cyclo Ds Evolution users must know. I drop the game speed to 50%, then I tried to enter at the GTS and finally can enter. I wonder if some way to drop the game speed to a 95-90%, I don't know, with some AR Code or something

Yukitora

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone else have any experience with the GTS in Platinum, positive or negative???
Perhaps it IS a rom issue, but the three roms I have tried so far have given the same results.
[/quote]

Ive had my game freeze once in the GTS, but I hardly go there, but it does freeze 98% of the time i'm in the underground and I don't know what to do about it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: *teleports behind you* "Nothing personnel, kiddo" +1