Pokemon Platinum Glitch

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by mad_hatter_md01, Mar 24, 2009.

Mar 24, 2009

Pokemon Platinum Glitch by mad_hatter_md01 at 1:58 PM (3,387 Views / 0 Likes) 8 replies

1. mad_hatter_md01
    OP

Newcomer mad_hatter_md01 Member

United States
    I just got to the first city in Platinum. Ive already used the codes to give me all the key items and all the poketch applications. In the quest that you have to get the 3 coupons to obtain the poketch the game freezes when I have to turn them in. I tried doing it with and without codes turned on. Im running this on an R4-III and havent had any problems till now. Anyone else experienced this or know a way around it so I can get out of the northeastern part of town?

2. Hedgehogofchaos

Member Hedgehogofchaos GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    dont use cheats and start a new game.

3. Chris_Skylock

Member Chris_Skylock GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Philippines
    you have all the poketch and yet you took part to get the poketch. how funny and iresponsible. you should get the poketch coupons and the poketch THEN turn on the cheats.

4. jmln1

Newcomer jmln1 Newbie

Argentina
    I dont think that this is proved, buy maybe the game freezes if you attempt to have two equal key items...

5. Maz7006

Member Maz7006 iSEXu

Lebanon
    You put on the poketch cheat before you actually got the poketch! No wonder it freezes. Start a new fresh game, and then put your cheats, why so eager to cheat ?

6. mad_hatter_md01
    OP

Newcomer mad_hatter_md01 Member

United States
    I went ahead and restarted, works fine now. Though when I try to do the Battle Items code, it freezes when I try to go to the menu after activating it. The other item codes worked.

7. lurked

Member lurked GBAtemp Regular

United States
    best solution (sorry if i didnt provide this earlier...) - use pokesav. Its at pokesav.org. At the bottom right click on poketch and if "enable poketch" is ticked go ahead and untick it. Also untick all the poketch apps. Once you pass getting your poketch legity by giving the guy three tickets, go ahead and choose all the poketch apps you want.

8. luneth22

Member luneth22 GBAtemp Regular

Singapore
    its the codes that are causing it. Start a new game or use pokesav

9. mikekenan007

Newcomer mikekenan007 Member

United States
    it is the codes i had a friend that had the same problem u need to get the poketech watch first then activate cheats