ROM Hack Pokemon Platinum: Enhanced Edition

  • Thread starter Thread starter Wolfsclaw
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 384,408
  • Replies Replies 974
  • Likes Likes 1
I caught Arceus in turnback cave in 1.3 and he's not appearing in The Hall of origin in 1.4. That's because I've caught him already, right?
 
Bear in mind that you have to have all 8 badges to get arceus at spear pillar

note:Many of the cheats on the new database do not work
 
hey guys sorry to be an asshole, but i have a slight glitch with the game. The hacks good
yaypsp.gif
but when i go to my items in the bag, nothing shows up....... Did i patch the game wrong? Thanks
 
Quick question. The answer will probably dictate if I play this or not. Does the pokedex in this register the new pokemon locations or not?
 
anaxs said:
that depends if the creater made it so it does
but it probably does most likely


I don't believe it did for Bloody Diamond. Maybe it's just that you have to unlock the national pokedex and then it shows you the new locations? I remember just checking in the very beginning.
 
MiracleHats said:
Quick question. The answer will probably dictate if I play this or not. Does the pokedex in this register the new pokemon locations or not?
It doesn't, no. There's a text file on the download page I think that has them though

alidsl, thanks, I did that. If the creator of this reads this topic, I had to evolve a machamp and a gardevoir (plus the roserade, which I cheated) and catch a budew in a tree to finish the sinnoh dex. Maybe make those otherwise encounterable in future versions (and there may be others) . Thanks for this game though
smile.gif


edit: also hippowdon
 
It's my pleasure

also (just looking at stuff) there are are quite a few spelling mistakes when you fight cyrus at the league (like desester instead of disaster)
 
QUOTE said:
Quick question. The answer will probably dictate if I play this or not. Does the pokedex in this register the new pokemon locations or not?

Yes, it's a NO.

This should probably be implemented in the next versions, though.
(Although I don't think this will happen..)


Sir Wolfsclaw, can you add some more trainers?
Haha! So that it will be much easier to complete the dex
and to level faster.

QUOTEthe problem i am having is that
the Wii settings menu does not
work.

Maybe because the 1.4 version is only available trimmed??
 
MiKeMiTchi said:
Maybe because the 1.4 version is only available trimmed??
No, the untrimmed v1.3 didn't work either with the Wii menu. Just use the unpatched game with that save, do the Wii thing, then switch back to the other patched ROM.
 
hey is this a normal message? "too many filenames clean.nds" and my original rom turns into clean.nds with no patch applied, no rom given. Anything going on on my end?
 
Hey, I really like this hack. However, I have been trying to get the 1.4 patch from GBATemp all day but keep getting 'Forbidden' http errors. I would appreciate it if someone can upload 1.4 to mediafire/Megaupload/etc.

edit: it works now. my guess is the author was uploading a fixed version and that's why it didn't work for some time.
 
suggestion:
maybe edit one of the pokemarts to sell TMs? It would be nice to be able to use a TM more than once.
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted