Pokemon Platinum Confirmed!

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mmm maybe I'll play it instead of replaying Pearl/Diamond but I'm sure the Poke nuts will jump on it as soon as it is released in their language.

gizmo_gal

QWEEN of the RadioActive Force!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
At last. I'm not a pokenut, but I'd decided to wait for the "cousin" to Diamond and Pearl, so I will be playing this when I get the chance
smile.gif

I hope the very next Pkmn RPG wont have versions and be more like a portable MMORPG.

Hadrian

Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pokemon Marble & Slate?

I wouldn't mind Good & Evil. Two games, probably the same map (but with a few different areas each), same plot but some different dialogue and you can choose if you are good or bad.

P

pasc

F-zero would be fine by me, or a good action rpg with coop online, but please for the sake of it no more of this *begs*.

I mean, come on - even DQM has more effort putten into than this.

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CockroachMan said:
...Apparently it's the same game with one new Pokemon....

cry.gif

Yeah, I guess I didn't think it through. I forgot they always do a version a year later that combines the two previous games. Here I was thinkin' we'd get a new Pokemon RPG. Wonder if we're gonna have to wait for DS2 for a new one, or if we'll actually see another true Pokemon RPG on this gen of DS.

Sonicslasher

In Law we trust.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well shit, I actually wanted something new and jazzy for the pokemon series! But all they have to do is release the same game with the name "pokemon shit biscuits" and everyone goes crazy and buys it!

Hadrian

Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sonicslasher said:
Well shit, I actually wanted something new and jazzy for the pokemon series! But all they have to do is release the same game with the name "pokemon shit biscuits" and everyone goes crazy and buys it!
Pokemon - Gotta Bleed It Dry!

D

Deleted User

There's always Pokemon HRTH & Grog!
But I guess they might go for Pokemon Poop & Pee (Wee might get the nintendo customer confused...)

Szyslak

Nudibranch Lover
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ace Gunman said:
Aren't they sort of... out of names now? What could they possible call the next two in the series?
Pokemon Osmium & Iridium kinda rolls off the tongue, don't ya think?

Or you could fuse together Pokemon Lead and Pokemon Zinc in a nuclear reaction and get Pokemon Ununbium. You load the game and it disappears in less than a second.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Lol Veho.