Gaming Pokemon Platinum Bypass Stats Cheat Help?

Fushigi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a Cyclo DS Evolution, and one of the cheat codes I have is "Bypass 512 Base Sum". There are also others like "Bypass Attack (Protein)", "Bypass Defense (Iron)", etc.

Maybe I'm just stupid, but I really don't understand these codes. Can someone explain them to me? They have no description or anything...

Fushigi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
See, I was hoping that it meant you could bypass the limit on the EV items such as Calcium and Iron, allowing you to get ALL 252 EVs from them... But I'd like a detailed explanation of what it does...

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
QUOTE said:
See, I was hoping that it meant you could bypass the limit on the EV items such as Calcium and Iron, allowing you to get ALL 252 EVs from them... But I'd like a detailed explanation of what it does...

i think thats the purpose of the code
smile.gif

i saw someone posted these codes on kodewerx and someone actually reported almost all these codes doesn't work

Amak

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If I remember, you can only use so many iron on a single pokemon. I'm guessing the codes remove that limit.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: I'm finally gonna get this NAS racked and powered on tonight, install truenas core, and burn the...