1. SATD

OP SATD Newbie
    Newcomer

Netherlands
    Every time I save my game in Pokemon Platinum and i restart the game i get this message. No matter where or what i save i get this message. When i press the A putten i get a white screen. I have the newest version of TwiLight Menu for DSiXL and nothing else. Any suggestions on what to do? Ive already tried various roms

Attached Files:

2. Robz8

Robz8 Coolest of TWL
    Developer

United States
    You need to install Unlaunch, and use that to run TWiLight Menu++.

banjo2 and SATD like this.
  3. Medaurfedd

Medaurfedd Newbie
    Newcomer

Albania
    It still doesnt work even when I do start twilight menu out of unlaunch. Does anyone else know a solution?

4. Robz8

Robz8 Coolest of TWL
    Developer

United States
    Make sure you're running in DS mode.
    If it's already in DS mode, your WiFi card could be broken.

Last edited by Robz8, May 31, 2020
  5. Baromo

Baromo Member
    Newcomer

Belgium
    I had the same problem. You must turn on the wifi led into twilight menu settings/ others settings.
    (Maybe you already solved this by yourself but I think it could help others people).

6. JoanPKMN

JoanPKMN Newbie
    Newcomer

Mexico
    English: I had the same problem today, and maybe you solved it or found an alternative. But I just want to put my help for the future. I turned on the communication of my 3DS and wait to connect to internet then I start the game and that solved all. Well you're welcome future people searching an answer to this problem

Español: Tuve ese mismo problema hoy, para solucionar este error solo prendi la comunicación de mi 3DS y espere a que se conectará a internet después inicie el juego y ya está. Bueno gracias futuras personas buscando una respuesta a este problema ;)

Robz8 and banjo2 like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - communication, Platinum, occurred