Homebrew Pokemon Platinum ''A communication error has occurred''

SATD

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Every time I save my game in Pokemon Platinum and i restart the game i get this message. No matter where or what i save i get this message. When i press the A putten i get a white screen. I have the newest version of TwiLight Menu for DSiXL and nothing else. Any suggestions on what to do? Ive already tried various roms

Attachments

• WIN_20200403_10_11_01_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20200403_10_11_01_Pro.jpg
    182.7 KB · Views: 1,124

Baromo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I had the same problem. You must turn on the wifi led into twilight menu settings/ others settings.
(Maybe you already solved this by yourself but I think it could help others people).

Reactions: ultrazen

JoanPKMN

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
English: I had the same problem today, and maybe you solved it or found an alternative. But I just want to put my help for the future. I turned on the communication of my 3DS and wait to connect to internet then I start the game and that solved all. Well you're welcome future people searching an answer to this problem

Español: Tuve ese mismo problema hoy, para solucionar este error solo prendi la comunicación de mi 3DS y espere a que se conectará a internet después inicie el juego y ya está. Bueno gracias futuras personas buscando una respuesta a este problema ;)

drasvidiu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hey, i am having the same problem with HeartGold/Soul Silver, Diamond/Pearl/Platinum. I own an old 3ds and it has no problem with wifi connection, but in twilight menu there is not a wifi configuration. I don't know if it is a ROM issue, if it is, then can someone send me a compatible version?

Croak

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, i am having the same problem with HeartGold/Soul Silver, Diamond/Pearl/Platinum. I own an old 3ds and it has no problem with wifi connection, but in twilight menu there is not a wifi configuration. I don't know if it is a ROM issue, if it is, then can someone send me a compatible version?
I’m getting this too after clicking one of the poketch apps in Pearl. I have no way of connecting my DS to the internet though because my router doesn’t support WEP connections

kyrorb

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Sorry to bump, but I felt this was relevant.

Can you do this with a broken wifi-card or is it just impossible to play Pokemon games on Twilight without WiFi?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Thats pretty cool.