ROM Hack Pokemon ORAS Question

Chloe

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If this is a duplicate thread I'm sorry and I could be directed to the thread that was already created.
I've started watching Shady play ORAS randomizer and got me to wanna play my own, I'm able to get my alpha sapphire game randomized but I accidently told my husband to randomize level up moves. Is there a way I can revert that back to normal?

Thank you

Chloe

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've noticed when I picked my starter, with its moves being completely randomized, I made it to the 1st city then decided to try to revert the moves back to normal but since doing that I think I may have ruined either my game or my sd card. I went back and redid all the steps and I can't even get into the 1st rival battle without the game freezing on me, music still is playing but none of the buttons work other than having me to force power it off. I tried redumping the game and anything else I could think of but nothing. Also made the mistake of trying to randomize my ultra moon game only to have it give me a black screen after the title screen. Do you have any idea?

placebo_yue

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
did you already nuke everything and instal a fresh version of the game? or you tried reinstalling that one randomized version? it seems to be corrupted after the de-randomization.

Chloe

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As in delete luma 3ds and what I installed to make it work the first time for nuke? Is it even possible to to revert the sd card or the game cartridge back to where it was before it was randomized?

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
If this is a duplicate thread I'm sorry and I could be directed to the thread that was already created.
I've started watching Shady play ORAS randomizer and got me to wanna play my own, I'm able to get my alpha sapphire game randomized but I accidently told my husband to randomize level up moves. Is there a way I can revert that back to normal?

Thank you
Did you delete the save and start over?

Chloe

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Multiple times yes, I'm starting to think that I may have to buy another copy of the game :/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Those IHOP chips are actually pretty damn good