Gaming Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire Super-Secret Bases QR Codes

ItsReptile

Trophies
XP
Country
My QR Cod for my secret base.

If you can't get my base due to someone having the same spot as me then I'm sorry.

I won't be updating my base any soon so it be the same for a long time.
[Set Up As] Restrictions Lvl 50 Triple Battle w/ Mega Pidgeot, Linoone, Magmar

Enjoy..:yay:

Attachments

• HNI_0016.JPG
    HNI_0016.JPG
    37.6 KB · Views: 1,146

mudkipfan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yo, I'm new to this but I hope you add me as a secret buddy in your secret base by the way it's in secret meadow in the middle.
s

Nemmay

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
eoPWyk2.jpg

For you grinders out there.

Here's my Secret Base QR code. Now, here's the thing about it. There are two trainers in there that I stole that have Blissey packs. What this basically does is that the Blisseys are EXP mines. First off, in my base, you're going to want to go to the top left hand corner where there's a blue activation box thingy (looks like an electronic blue mailbox or something) and activate it. Next, there are two trainers on the left hand side, one named May, and one named Scribd, who have three blisseys at Level 100 each. They only use Healing wish, which will kill themselves automatically. And you'll gain zillions of experience at an ungodly rate. Seriously. It's fucking magical.

Now where is my base? Go to Mauville City, and head south, towards Trick House. I think its route 110 or something. Once you leave Mauville City, you'll see a patch of water straight down from the city entrance. Use Surf, and you'll find my secret base on a small island. Have fun and happy hunting!

I scanned your QR code; waited 24 hours, and then I went and got the flag. However, I cannot activate the blue machine, which I assume is because I haven't gotten the item from the person near the battle-resort. Well, none of the trainers have Blisseys, any idea why this could be?

I haven't been online since I got this 3DS XL, which is on the FW required for smash (8.1?). I haven't updated anything, but I don't see how that could alter what's in your secret base.

EDIT: Just noticed that all of the NPCs except for yours is named Grunt. There isn't a May or Scribd.

ars25

I like tacos and pie
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I scanned your QR code; waited 24 hours, and then I went and got the flag. However, I cannot activate the blue machine, which I assume is because I haven't gotten the item from the person near the battle-resort. Well, none of the trainers have Blisseys, any idea why this could be?

I haven't been online since I got this 3DS XL, which is on the FW required for smash (8.1?). I haven't updated anything, but I don't see how that could alter what's in your secret base.

EDIT: Just noticed that all of the NPCs except for yours is named Grunt. There isn't a May or Scribd.

yes the battle release only works after you get it from the battle resort and if you add someone to your secret base their team will only stay intact for you but will get a team based on what trainer class they are if some one scans your secret base.

Nemmay

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yes the battle release only works after you get it from the battle resort and if you add someone to your secret base their team will only stay intact for you but will get a team based on what trainer class they are if some one scans your secret base.

Thanks for the reply; would you happen to know where I can obtain the QR codes for the Blisseys? I want my secret base to be full of XP mines of Blissey.

Just finished getting my 6th badge, Omega Ruby is the first pokemon game I've actually gotten into since Diamond and Pearl. I've been mainly a casual player, but I'm tempted to play competitively.. Now it's time to figure out a way to obtain a good Ditto for breeding purposes, but it seems like a hassle to catch them in ORAS.

ars25

I like tacos and pie
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the reply; would you happen to know where I can obtain the QR codes for the Blisseys? I want my secret base to be full of XP mines of Blissey.

Just finished getting my 6th badge, Omega Ruby is the first pokemon game I've actually gotten into since Diamond and Pearl. I've been mainly a casual player, but I'm tempted to play competitively.. Now it's time to figure out a way to obtain a good Ditto for breeding purposes, but it seems like a hassle to catch them in ORAS.
OK you can get them as soon as your first secret base and here is a list i found on smogon

Nemmay

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

mudkipfan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
By the way I updated my base please wait for qr it's a bronze flag and I put new tricks ps I'm still working out the kinks but it should be great

Edited base cool here is code
s

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ +1