Gaming Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire Super-Secret Bases QR Codes

basher11

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Share your Super-Secret Base QR Code here. The goal is for everyone to be able to get flags in order to level up your ranking. You can get flags from streetpassing or scanning someone's QR Code.

When you scan someone's QR code, you have to wait a day before you can get their flag. It is supposed to prevent flag farming.

You can read more here.

To get your QR Code, you have to make a Secret Base, then go to your computer and choose Manage QR Codes. Then choose save to SD card.

Here's mine to start us off.

Edit: I will update my QR Code frequently as I am still looking for a secret base that I am satisfied with. I'm too lazy to move out of my current base.

QR Date: 12/11/14
qPPrLn0.jpg

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
eoPWyk2.jpg

For you grinders out there.

Here's my Secret Base QR code. Now, here's the thing about it. There are two trainers in there that I stole that have Blissey packs. What this basically does is that the Blisseys are EXP mines. First off, in my base, you're going to want to go to the top left hand corner where there's a blue activation box thingy (looks like an electronic blue mailbox or something) and activate it. Next, there are two trainers on the left hand side, one named May, and one named Scribd, who have three blisseys at Level 100 each. They only use Healing wish, which will kill themselves automatically. And you'll gain zillions of experience at an ungodly rate. Seriously. It's fucking magical.

Now where is my base? Go to Mauville City, and head south, towards Trick House. I think its route 110 or something. Once you leave Mauville City, you'll see a patch of water straight down from the city entrance. Use Surf, and you'll find my secret base on a small island. Have fun and happy hunting!

Cameron Kopaunik

Trophies
Website
kopauniksupercam.webs.com
XP
Country
United States
eoPWyk2.jpg

Here's my Secret Base QR code. Now, here's the thing about it. There are two trainers in there that I stole that have Blissey packs. What this basically does is that the Blisseys are EXP mines. First off, in my base, you're going to want to go to the top left hand corner where there's a blue activation box thingy (looks like an electronic blue mailbox or something) and activate it. Next, there are two trainers on the left hand side, one named May, and one named Scribd, who have three blisseys at Level 100 each. They only use Healing wish, which will kill themselves automatically. And you'll gain zillions of experience at an ungodly rate. Seriously. It's fucking magical.

Now where is my base? Go to Mauville City, and head south, towards Trick House. I think its route 110 or something. Once you leave Mauville City, you'll see a patch of water straight down from the city entrance. Use Surf, and you'll find my secret base on a small island. Have fun and happy hunting!

It appears that yours, and other peoples flags are missing... if a lot of people take it, does that mean the flags go away?

Sychophantom

I'm a plant.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I am using the same island as my base. Heh.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr