Pokemon + Nobunaga’s Ambition Is A Tactical RPG

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
They totally stole off my idea of a Final Fantasy tactics/pokemon crossover!

Just kidding. But I really had an idea for a game like this, when I was young...

ferofax

End of the World
Trophies
Website
nonwhatso.blogspot.com
XP
Country
oh yeah, forgot to add.

it's a Yabou/Ambition title, so i'd be royally pissed if they "remove" the empire management features that ALL Ambition titles have. i mean, even spin-offs like ギーレンの野望 Gihren's Greed (or Gihren's Ambition, if you prefer) have an extensive empire management mechanic (heck, i personally think it's the best of em).

ShadowFyre

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Would prefer a Tactics A3/FFT2, but I suppose this'll do as well. The pokemon theme kills me a bit though regardless of whether I'm a fan of it. I WANT MY CHIBI SOLDIERS/BLACK MAGES.

KingAsix

ByJustAsix
Trophies
Website
www.byjustasix.com
XP
Country
United States
I saw the 1st couple of post talking bout a translation team....I translated some things for the b/w translation and that was hella fun (even though all I did was town names). I'd love to do that for this game if one was put together cause this looks hella fun.

D

Deleted-236924

For all we know, this could be a DSi-enhanced game, which would mean region lock on a DSi/DSiXL/3DS.

DS1

Tired
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oh yeah, forgot to add.

it's a Yabou/Ambition title, so i'd be royally pissed if they "remove" the empire management features that ALL Ambition titles have. i mean, even spin-offs like ギーレンの野望 Gihren's Greed (or Gihren's Ambition, if you prefer) have an extensive empire management mechanic (heck, i personally think it's the best of em).

I agree, luckily they've already revealed a little bit of the 'conquest' system, but it looks pretty watered down so far. We'll see..
Also in my opinion, Giren's Ambition is the most difficult of them all. I can actually hold my own in ROTK or Nobunaga's Ambition, but Giren... OMG, destroyed on turn 3, no exceptions.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill