Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well ATM I will wait for maybe one more week. If not I will release to the few who made a big impact on the game and showed true dedication.

masal22

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well then can someone PLEASE post step by step directions on which patch to use and exactly how to use it??????????????????

i really wanna play with the translations that you all made, but have followed all your instructions

step by step
thnx

kenzspellz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
masal22 said:
well then can someone PLEASE post step by step directions on which patch to use and exactly how to use it??????????????????

i really wanna play with the translations that you all made, but have followed all your instructions

step by step
thnx

if you followed the instructions and the patch don't work. Mostly most people have followed the instructions as well.
the only thing now it you either wait for the OFFICIAL RELEASE of the game or you wait for the patch to be updated or you can also wait for some other people who used different method to get the patch working.

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
omg seriously... i dunno whats been going on but i feel that the level of annoyance has reached new heights. as kenzspellz says be patient. my goal is to get in touch with grovyle n see whats up so please be patient. i apologize for a severe delay.

masal22

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do i know if i got an UNTRIMMED ROM?
moogle.gif
moogle.gif
moogle.gif
moogle.gif
yaynds.gif
hate2.gif
yaypsp.gif

Posts merged

hate2.gif
How do i know if i got an untrimmed version?

here is the link i got the rom from.

-snip-

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
THE ROM SIZE IS 128 MB DANG IT!!!! I'm kinda tired of nub questions now. I tried to contact grovyle via email but no joy. PLEASE USE THE SEARCH BAR SAVE US TROUBLE!!!! Jeeez you nubs needa read the rules thats the second rom link in 2 days. -.-

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DAMN IT WHAT THE FUCK NO ROM LINKS ! I could have sworn I already said the rom size... GEEZ

kenzspellz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
Read the First post... stop asking stupid questions such as:"where can i download the untrimmed rom, how do i know what is the untrimmed rom..what is untrimmed rom,why no patch updates?

For the questions RELATED to the untrimmed rom,go to the first post and it will how you how big the file is or where to download it... the link and answers is there!!

and for why is'nt there any update,is'nt it simple??grovyle is absent...the groups who are working on the patch could not contact grovyle for the reason,we don't know...Just be PATIENT!

Why i say be patient??Read all the posts... many people posted and asked why the patch is'nt working?how do i get it to work,all the answers are in the posts...
i don't understand why some people that have the ability to see can't even read the post for answers??the "Search"button is there??can't some of you who is asking stupid questions just use the "Search" for help?if not why is the "Search" button there?for making the forum beautiful???
I know that many people are eager for the patch to be updated because they want to play the patched Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of the Sky rom..
but cant some of you just stop asking this kind of dumb question and begging for help about why the patch is not working??

People Such as masal22 please i beg you READ!!!!stop posting annoying and stupid questions that are already been answered...
and for the whole topic/forums, please go and READ the forum's Rules!!!!!!!!!...Don't even start posting here when you cannot even obey any of the rules...

look at this post you posted
masal22 said:
can someone please email me a patched version of this rom, no matter what i can't get the patch to work

email it to me asap at

[email protected]

You forgotten the forum rules already when you just joined a few minutes ago?obviously you don't even BOTHER to read the RULES

and lastly i hope there is'nt any more of this kind of stupid questions... if not don't expect grovyle or shadowhunter to release the patch..i will tell them to delay the update...Choose..BE PATIENT or Wait even LONGER.

Edit-Nike...I hope that you can go and read the forum rules again as i hope you understand why your post has been deleted.. naming a rom site = advertising..even if you did not mean to...naming other site onto another forum/site is called Advertising..

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OMG YOU"RE FUCKING SERIOUS RIGHT NACHTARA? What the bloody hell did we just say? Do you even bother to read what we post on this topic? VERSION 0.5 WILL NOT BE RELEASED FOR A WHILE! I can't seem to contact Grovyle for any reason whatsoever it is like he dropped off the face of the earth! PLEASE, POST RELEVANT POSTS not just stupid shit like rom downloads or SCREAMING for PATCH RELEASES (gives Nachtara a very evil look). Any more and I will contact a moderator and maybe close this topic. I dunno if it is up to Grovyle but I'm sure they will understand why this must happen.

TO ALL YOU NUBS! If you guys want more patch releases, FIRST OFF I suggest that you read the rules and the first post of this topic to avoid dumbshit questions! SECOND You should stop whining like a bunch of asshats and THIRD if you want more patches, TRANSLATE THIS GAME ON YOUR OWN! OMG I am seriously sick of reading the same stupid posts by the same people who ask the same stupid question! AND WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU GUYS WANT TRANSLATED ANYWAYS!? Last time I checked the game is highly playable except the story! Who gives a fuck because the story is the same as Time and Darkness! We spent time of our fucking life to do shit and this is how we are repaid? I almost feel bad for Noitora and the other translators who do this sort of shit!
/ends rant

Now, on a different note, is anyone interested in the translating of this game? I might just start up the next phase of this project, I don't think this stuff is right for me but I can get a small group started with a project by giving them my stuff that I used.

I'm out and please, no more stupid posts!

masal22

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sorry about my stupid posts, but nothing seems to work for patching.Does anyone know what I am doing wrong?

and one more question:

why can't we post links to roms or ask for them? just wondering.

Maz7006

iSEXu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
masal22 said:

and one more question:

why can't we post links to roms or ask for them? just wondering.

rofl2.gif

ROMS are ILLEGAL
It's basically stealing, and pirating.

your getting a game, that your supposed to pay for it in the first place, please please, don't question the rules, if you don't like them, then i ask you to just leave this place. Don't take that offensively, but i have never came across someone who has asked such a stupid question like yours.

Please read http://gbatemp.net/index.php?act=boardrules

Have a Nice Day.

hauntershadow92

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is not a stupid question.

I have done everything everyone has suggested in this thread to try and make the patch work. I've changed the name, I've tried both files and nothing works. What am I doing wrong?

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah its not a stupid question but a repeated question. From what I have read these few weeks you should try and wait and be patient until he releases another patch. We haven't heard from him in ages so yeah. Try digging around this topic and see

Pokemonmaster91

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kenzspellz said:
mrfatso said:
Kenz!!! I ORDER YOU TO UNSUBSCRIBE FROM THIS THREAD RIGHT NOW!!!

u are still new, must go enjoy the place, don get stuck with these sort of people
biggrin.gif
go join our spamming thread
biggrin.gif
click on my profile and join there
biggrin.gif

okay haha..i understand what you mean lol.. xD
Who in the world would say THAT!?

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you just don't get it, you will when you read every post in the topic. just do it. Its none of your concern. note the mass smilies... >

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 📚 🗒️ ✏️ 🤓 +1