Benji25

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hi there, GBAtemp community.

I have had some trouble with my game recently, and I decided this would be the best forum to go to.
Anyway, onto the real problem. When I go past the 17th floor in the dungeon after escaping from jail in the future I'm getting a black loading screen. The only problem is; it isn't going away. The music stops and Soft Reset doesn't work either. So the game froze. I don't want to start all over again because I already had 16 hours of gameplay time. I'm currently using a R4 Deluxe with latest firmware and a high quality 4GB SD Card. I tried getting past the floor with cheats, but I got the same problem; black screen. I also tried using YSMenu, but I'm still having the same problem.
So my question is, does anybody know a way of fixing this problem?

Kind regards,
Benji

Benji25

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I am r4ymond said:
The game is working fine for me...(R4 + YSMenu). Maybe it's because of the cheats? Did you use the cheats in the first place?
No, I haven't used any cheats before.

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
you can always try to play the game on emulator and hope that problem doesn't exist
then reconvert the .sav from no$gba format to your flash cart's format
of course... make sure the rom name and save name its the same

Benji25

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
elixirdream said:
you can always try to play the game on emulator and hope that problem doesn't exist
For some reason I get a "Game card is not inserted, please turn your system off and reinsert your game card." error with every game I try to play on an emulator.

Sabri23

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Benji25 said:
elixirdream said:
For some reason I get a "Game card is not inserted, please turn your system off and reinsert your game card." error with every game I try to play on an emulator.
Go to the NO$GBA setup and you see : NDS Cartridge backup media , change it to flash 512kbytes , also make sure you have the rom
(nds file) in your battery folder

InuYasha

Professional Coke Fiend
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Take your card contents back it up on your computer format it with panasonic formatter add all the stuff back to your card then try to see if you can get pass that black screen.....

Benji25

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Sabri23 said:
Benji25 said:
elixirdream said:
Go to the NO$GBA setup and you see : NDS Cartridge backup media , change it to flash 512kbytes , also make sure you have the rom
(nds file) in your battery folder
Wow, thanks. It worked. I'll tell you if I can get past the black screen in a second.

EDIT:
I still get the black screen, too bad. Here are my .NDS and .SAV files. Perhaps one of you know of a way to get past the black screen.

EDIT 2:
I forgot you can't upload ROMs. Here's the SAV only.
http://uploading.com/files/64d9c45b/Pokemo...2Bof%2BSky.SAV/

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here's another option if you still get the "Game not inserted..." thing: Get NO$GBA 2.6a. It automatically detects what the SAV file size should be.

Benji25

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I am r4ymond said:
Here's another option if you still get the "Game not inserted..." thing: Get NO$GBA 2.6a. It automatically detects what the SAV file size should be.
That's not the problem. I can get it loaded on the Emulator but I still get the Black Screen after the 17th Floor.

Here's the SAV. It's the EU version. Maybe one of you can get past it.
http://uploading.com/files/64d9c45b/Pokemo...2Bof%2BSky.SAV/

InuYasha

Professional Coke Fiend
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Did you try formating like I suggested? I had a similar issue with kingdom hearts where one mission would always freeze up to a black screen at a certain spot and a format fixed the problem.....

Benji25

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
InuYasha said:
Did you try formating like I suggested? I had a similar issue with kingdom hearts where one mission would always freeze up to a black screen at a certain spot and a format fixed the problem.....
If it doesn't work on my computer I don't think it will work on my DS.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C6rI8eXgDxd/?igsh=MWYybHY2YXoyM3I2cQ==