Pokemon Migration

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by SP0RK, Oct 22, 2008.

1. SP0RK
    OP

SP0RK Member

Newcomer
    Aug 9, 2007
    United States
    Hi, I am having trouble migrating Pokemon from Fire Red on my EZIV Lite to Diamond on my CycloDS. Here is what I did:

-Patched Diamond w/ PokePatch 3-in-1 V2.
    -Loaded Fire Red onto my EZIV Lite w/ EZ4 Client. I made sure the save type was set to 128k Flash.

From here, I load up Diamond from my CycloDS. The option to migrate from Fire Red appears in the main menu, I select it, and proceed to go through the process of choosing which Pokemon I want to migrate. However, when it gets to step where it says it's saving the Diamond and Fire Red files, I get a "Save failed" message.

Am I doing something incorrectly or do I just not have the proper hardware to be able to migrate Pokemon?

Thank you.

2. SP0RK
    OP

SP0RK Member

Newcomer
    Aug 9, 2007
    United States
    I also just tried looking for Pokemon that only appear when Fire Red is in slot-2 and it worked. So it is detecting Fire Red and is even able to read the save file but is unable to write the save. I am assuming this is because the patch I used on Diamond was intended for the 3-in-1 and not the EZIV Lite? If this is the case, are there any patches for Diamond that would work for the EZIV Lite?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice