Gaming Pokemon MD 3DS Hype Thread

chavosaur

Chavo
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I just pre-ordered the game today, and I gotta say I can't wait for it. I've always been a gigantic fan of the Mystery Dungeon Games (seeing as I'm into dungeon crawlers in general, Pokemon makes it even better)
I know many people on the Temp arent all that interested in the series, but I'd like too know what y'all think? Y'all hyped?
I havent watched any videos yet of the japan release since I dont wanna spoil too much, But I may watch a video too find out the answers I need too put in to become Snivy :lol:

Scott-105

Bow to me. Please?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I LOVE the MD games. I've put countless hours into all of them so far. I'm excited for this one as well. I'm picking it and Luigi's Mansion up on release date. Also, I'm pretty sure you don't answer questions on this one, you just pick.

Reactions: chavosaur

TyBlood13

As Seen On GBATempTV
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I might buy this later if I find it cheep somewhere, as I not one who plays too much of the spin-off games. But hey, my first Pokemon game was Black, so I guess I'm one of the weirdest Pokemon fans out there. I went back and played the remakes and am now working on Emerald, so I'm catching up.

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok i was just about to ask for a video or something. But. The best thing about the 3DS eshop (IMHO) is being able to get demos. I love it. I download every demo i can get my hands on :D

DaggerV

Archmagi of the Emerald Moon
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I need to get my SD card out of my tablet and put it in my DS lol, I won't have room for this, and I don't think I'm getting a cartridge this time around.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.livescience.com/59831-cotton-candy-grapes.html#:~:text=To%20make%20the%20Cotton%20Can...