Netherlands

RadicalCoolBoy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok but trade it back again after

I just realized I need help evolving my Haunter/Machoke/Graveler for pokedex entries, if anybody wants to help I would be thankful, and you could also get it for your pokedex entries.

I'll be in Pika,Rata,Jiggly

I just need someone to trade with to evolve mine and then trade mine back to me.

Last edited by RadicalCoolBoy,

Koemon_Kit

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Someone for trade? I need a grimer, muk, scyther, kabuto, kabutops and one of hitmonlee or hitmonchan.
I just want them for the pokedex. I can send them back. Anyone for trade evolution can use it or someone who looks for other pokemon?

Last edited by Koemon_Kit,

RadicalCoolBoy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Someone for trade? I need a grimer, muk, scyther, kabuto, kabutops and one of hitmonlee or hitmonchan.
I just want them for the pokedex. I can send them back. Anyone for trade evolution can use it or someone who looks for other pokemon?

I'll trade you my kabuto/hitmonlee for pokedex, if you could help me evolve my pokes for pokedex, just trade em all back please.

room is Pidg,Dig,Squirtle

quartz00

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I didn't think about that. You're right. I have the PAL version.
Anyways thanks :D
try bulba rat bulba

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I do not think this game is international, i'm on the US version.
which ones did u need to trade? bulba rat bulba if u wanna try and trade with me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Hopefully your not like south of Tampa they got flooding