Pokemon: Let's go Eevee and Let's go Pikachu announced

DeaHBqAWsAETT3o.jpg

Announced officially by the Pokemon Company in Japan. Launches November 16 of this year. It takes players back to Kanto, it's based on Pokemon Yellow. Switch exclusive.

poket.PNG

onix.PNG

You can choose between Eevee or Pikachu, and they'll ride on your head, just like the rumors.

cute.PNG
You can swing the Joy-Con to catch Pokemon, similarly to how you do in Pokemon Go.
Has local multiplayer features.
You can take the Pokeball accessory with you like the Pokewalker.
You can ride on Pokemon like Onix.
Has Pokemon Go transfers.

nbox.PNG

Tigran

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah but nobody wants Pokemon Go, well unless you are a GameFreak kiss ass that accepts anything they put out.

December 2017 should be close enough, right?

Pokémon GO Revenue and Usage Statistics - Business of Apps

The article is pretty long so here are the highlights with regard the the number of players.

20+ million DAU (daily active users, self-reported through SurveyMonkey)

60% 3-day retention among people who downloaded the app (self-reported)

30 million self-described players in the US

I mean.. I'm not sure I like it either... But at least stop pulling shit out of your ass please.

Reactions: Garro and graeme122

TheWolfLord

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Got to like misclicks. Anyway...

A new+ game, would be nice too.

CO-OP specifically sounds like a good idea, I hope that carries over. Maybe make battles harder, when CO-OP.

I guess "Let's Go" is going to be its own series as well. Does make it easier for newcomers or people who want a more laid back experience. Due to the $60 price tag, I might skipped this and just wait for the main titles.

Also, I wonder if the main titles will have any connectivity with Let's Go. Also, I hope the main titles have a mix of visible and invisible Pokemon. That's another thing I actually had a problem with.

I think they might still have that throwing thing, but optional, even "if" they have wild Pokemon battles for the main game.

I bet that Let's Go will have exclusive event pokemon and or special in-game pokemon which you can only get in Lets-GO and or Pokemon Go. This is how GameFreak rolls. They will probably be transferable into the main games so if you care about 100% legitimacy like some collectors do, you'll have to get what just might be an ass of a game. Thankfully, it's only a matter of time after the games are released until there is some form of pokemon generator to make 1:1 copies.

graeme122

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
December 2017 should be close enough, right?

Pokémon GO Revenue and Usage Statistics - Business of Apps

The article is pretty long so here are the highlights with regard the the number of players.

20+ million DAU (daily active users, self-reported through SurveyMonkey)

60% 3-day retention among people who downloaded the app (self-reported)

30 million self-described players in the US

I mean.. I'm not sure I like it either... But at least stop pulling shit out of your ass please.
Fair enough, I guess you make a good point.

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As long as they are actually making a main title, another year of development can only be good.
I bet that Let's Go will have exclusive event pokemon and or special in-game pokemon which you can only get in Lets-GO and or Pokemon Go. This is how GameFreak rolls. They will probably be transferable into the main games so if you care about 100% legitimacy like some collectors do, you'll have to get what just might be an ass of a game. Thankfully, it's only a matter of time after the games are released until there is some form of pokemon generator to make 1:1 copies.
Maybe. Maybe not, but I already miss most regular events anyway. So, doesn't really bother me. lol

SexiestManAlive

The key that lights the dark
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this is most likely not a new mainline pokemon game, because i would think that thats something that would be announced at e3, not on twitter.

huntertron1

dancing to music!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Announced officially by the Pokemon Company in Japan. Launches November 16 of this year. It takes players back to Kanto, it's based on Pokemon Yellow. Switch exclusive.

You can choose between Eevee or Pikachu, and they'll ride on your head, just like the rumors.

You can swing the Joy-Con to catch Pokemon, similarly to how you do in Pokemon Go.
Has local multiplayer features.
You can take the Pokeball accessory with you like the Pokewalker.
You can ride on Pokemon like Onix.
Has Pokemon Go transfers.

i like this trailer and how they are tying the mobile stuff. i also like how they managed to tie Pokemon GO into the mix especially the mechanics of the poke ball. i most likely will get this game. hopefully i will like it to the full release.

alexj9626

Trophies
XP
Country
Panama
Looking at the old Sun/Moon Pokemon walking/running animations, its clear that those are the same for Lets Go games. You can see it here for Gengar at 9:45.

Edit: Also Voltorb at 10:26.

Last edited by alexj9626,

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Well, at least they didn't take battling out altogether, but fuck me catching Pokemon is going to be lame now. Why even bother with battle transitions that will take just as long as catching the Pokemon does?

alexj9626

Trophies
XP
Country
Panama
Im kinda disapointed about the catching stuff, but hey, thats really the only bad thing i can think off.

We have Pokemon walking behind us, we have that damn cute Eevee on top of your head all the time, game looks amazing (in my opinion), co-op, battles, etc.

Still, i dont think its worth 60$ because without catching/grinding the game is gonna be short (compared to the other Pokemon games) so probably gonna pirate it (we have 6 months to get backups for free, think we are fine)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol