Pokemon: Let's go Eevee and Let's go Pikachu announced

DeaHBqAWsAETT3o.jpg

Announced officially by the Pokemon Company in Japan. Launches November 16 of this year. It takes players back to Kanto, it's based on Pokemon Yellow. Switch exclusive.

poket.PNG

onix.PNG

You can choose between Eevee or Pikachu, and they'll ride on your head, just like the rumors.

cute.PNG
You can swing the Joy-Con to catch Pokemon, similarly to how you do in Pokemon Go.
Has local multiplayer features.
You can take the Pokeball accessory with you like the Pokewalker.
You can ride on Pokemon like Onix.
Has Pokemon Go transfers.

nbox.PNG

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
Yeeeah I'm not really looking forward to that. The local multiplayer thing is neat, good addition IMO (and I hope it's also online, I only skimmed the trailer but I didn't see anything about it), the rest of it really turns me off. I don't want fucking Pokemon Go mechanics in my Pokemon game, thanks.

TheMCNerd2017

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Watched the trailer, and it seems like you can't actually battle wild Pokemon anymore? Also hope that there are other ways to get Pokemon from other gens without the use of Pokemon Go.

Eddypikachu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I completely skipped out on Pokemon Go so the connectivity between the two is underwhelming. Also don't like how they dumbed down the capturing system to be exactly like pokemon Go i.e. just throw the ball and hope to catch it and thats it. Might skip out on this game tbh

Reactions: RedBlueGreen

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: uoiea