Pokemon: Let's go Eevee and Let's go Pikachu announced

DeaHBqAWsAETT3o.jpg

Announced officially by the Pokemon Company in Japan. Launches November 16 of this year. It takes players back to Kanto, it's based on Pokemon Yellow. Switch exclusive.

poket.PNG

onix.PNG

You can choose between Eevee or Pikachu, and they'll ride on your head, just like the rumors.

cute.PNG
You can swing the Joy-Con to catch Pokemon, similarly to how you do in Pokemon Go.
Has local multiplayer features.
You can take the Pokeball accessory with you like the Pokewalker.
You can ride on Pokemon like Onix.
Has Pokemon Go transfers.

nbox.PNG

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Finally decided to not get the game. There are good things they have added, but they went too far when adding Pokemon Go gameplay and, while I know this is meant to be the bridge to the next Pokemon, I can't help but worry about the difficulty for the rest of the series. Also, bit worrisome about how much content will be in this game.

roflrabbit

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Finally decided to not get the game. There are good things they have added, but they went too far when adding Pokemon Go gameplay and, while I know this is meant to be the bridge to the next Pokemon, I can't help but worry about the difficulty for the rest of the series. Also, bit worrisome about how much content will be in this game.

I would imagine it being able to be disabled for Pro Controller users like myself, i'm getting it.

chartube12

Captain Chaz 86
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would imagine it being able to be disabled for Pro Controller users like myself, i'm getting it.

when the joy cons are docked the game switches over to a button press for the pokeball throw. However it still requires some aiming of the ball. Nintendo life and others have a few videos on it.

I used my chase reward points to preorder the pikachu version of the game. With Amazon's prime preorder discount and the 26ish dollars worth of points I had, I only had to pay 24 dollars. That's including shipping and sales tax. Also Amazon is doing free same day delivery for some prime preorders of switch titles. This includes the let's go pokemon titles. Got to love amazon prime.

Reactions: Xzi and roflrabbit

kitzuki

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Was all for this game until e3 showed up and saw it’s just a berry pokeball mini game for captures

Really wanted a fleshed out game and a animal crossing ._.

The latter may not happen because mobile gaming too stronk

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, I think i'm one too