ROM Hack Pokemon Legends Arceus Cheat Database

pkmnTobi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@SkyQueen may be a good idea to change the max pokeball,max slot 1 and any other code that sets the item to x999 to something like 800/900 so that if quests completes we can pick them up and not be locked due to having max of said item.
The game will put anything you can't carry into your storage, but maybe what you say can apply if you have storage at 999 and your satchel at 999? I haven't tested it.

xperjo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
in the snow map with avalugg and yes coastland beach
Tornadus is at Bonechill Wastes just north of it ( of the letters on the map between the double ll and W.

Now for the last one I dont know where the Gyarados is that you mean. I only find them on the water near the 2 spirals.

Stoned

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
It’s not bugged at all, I didn’t get a single zone in 2 days looking for the last few Pokémon. Because I wasn’t doing much.

I forced 5 distortion zones tonight. You need to go into an area from town catch about 30 + Pokémon and within one day / night cycle in game you should have a zone.

Just flying around fast traveling collecting wisps or a few Pokémon will not spawn distortion zones. There’s either some kind of counter that must be met or a trigger that the game knows your not just standing afk waiting.

Pretty sure it’s a combination or catches / battles / and time in zone. Like I said usually 30 or so and one day night cycle
129 in one Cycle no Zone appeared. :/

Buffonbfn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Is it possible a cheat that increases the probability of wild pokemon to be shiny but without being 100%? It would be nice if it was a low percentage so that their appearance is rare, but not almost impossible as it is now. I understand that it is something difficult...

Deleted member 527055

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Singapore
Is it possible a cheat that increases the probability of wild pokemon to be shiny but without being 100%? It would be nice if it was a low percentage so that their appearance is rare, but not almost impossible as it is now. I understand that it is something difficult...
do you want to cheat or not

Eiffel2018

Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
thats because the inf health moves your max health into your health. If a attack is greater than your max health you would die. @Eiffel2018 should edit the code to move like 9999 into your health.
I found that before, however since the pokemon will not die, and you can call it back on the next turn, so I will not fix that.

(At first the code is HP: 9999/9999) If someone want to fix that he can also change the MaxHP, next to that address of HP

Justerino

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you're going to do a not 100% cheat, why bother. Just get the shinys for whatever pokemon youd like and dont catch the others. Not really sure someones gonna make that cheat or could

Reactions: Buffonbfn

Buffonbfn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
do you want to cheat or not
Yes, and that is why I want to know if it is possible. I understand that someone always wants to shiny, but it seems to me a good trick just to increase the probability so that when you go around the world, you can be surprised from time to time but at the same time it is not something as complicated as now. I understand that it is something complicated, but I don't think it's a crazy idea.

Franseven

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Quest : The Sea´s Legend

So first you need the 3 pokemons : Mantyke, Buizel, and a Quilfish with huge spikes ( Overqwil ) ( You need all 3 of them in your party )

Then you need to go to : Cobalt Coastlands. When you arrive go to the 2 spirals located above the hand on the right down side of the map. Then you need too swim thru the spiral with the 3 pokemons mentioned above. You will get a text popping up. There will be a boulder that moved in a distance.

You will need to go then to Seaside Hollow.

And there you will encounter the pokemon you need for your quest.
needs to be evening time, don't forget!

Reactions: Solipund

Franseven

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
suggestion: a cheat to edit the "increased spawn event" to feature the pokemon that you desire to catch/shiny-hunt

i tried searching in ram the dex number but it doesn't appear as a straight forward value in u8 u16 nor u32. some 5head cheater makers here could make it i'm confident in you!

Reactions: Buffonbfn

DJK59

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi, do you guys have location for
- Shieldon
- Clefairy / Clefable
- Growlithe / Arcanine
- Bonsly
- Magnemite
- Magby

DimensionsRift

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
- Shieldon
- Clefairy / Clefable
- Growlithe / Arcanine
- Bonsly
- Magnemite
- Magby
growlithe can be found in the cobalt fieldlands either at windbreak stand or veilstone cape. I've only found ones in windbreak stand though, spawn at beachside camp and fly and climb to the highest point at windbreak stand. should be 3 there. Arcanine's habitat is unknown, I'm not sure if that means that even an alpha can't be found or not, best bet is to catch growlithe and evolve it into one.

If I'm not mistaken, cranidos can be found in the time distortion so shieldon would probably be there too.

Franseven

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
- Shieldon
- Clefairy / Clefable
- Growlithe / Arcanine
- Bonsly
- Magnemite
- Magby
shieldon is distortion zone at coronet highlands
clefairy is bottom left corner coronet highlands
growlithe is in coastlines map in the higher up mountain and near the tomb of the king sometimes
bonsly is a very rare spawn in the swamp zone, the zone right under the arena, cloud crest or something
magnemite is in distortion zone in coastlines map
magby is in the vulcano island in coastline map, also rare spawn

Reactions: Solipund

xperjo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Under Scarlet Bog at Crimson Mirelands you can find the last wandering pokemon Enamorus or something like that.

You will unlock it after catching the other 3 and having them at level 10 in the pokedex.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYzI76fwaM0