ROM Hack Pokemon Legends Arceus Cheat Database

vree

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
can I ask what the research multiplier means? does it multiply the total you get when you submit to the professor or (for example) multiplies by 4 the tasks you do like if you catch a pokemon it counts as 4 instead of 1?

I think the former. But not sure.
I used the encounter code and caught a yellow alpha Kleavor but now whenever I try to go back to Jubilife, when I talk to Laventon the game locks up and crashes. Is there any fix for this?

Yeah restore the backup save you made before you attempted this game breaking stuff. Someone a few pages back had the exact same issue.

Reactions: xlSoulTaker

Neekodesu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
1.0.1 on 60 fps mod. Using Shiny ON, Always Encounter ON, Pokedex encounter press L. Getting pokemon from pokedex not working on Ryujinx/yuzu. Any help? @SkyQueen

Andybrown2k

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I think the former. But not sure.

Yeah restore the backup save you made before you attempted this game breaking stuff. Someone a few pages back had the exact same issue.
Sadly I didn't back up the game. Sadly gotta start all over again damn

vree

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Sadly I didn't back up the game. Sadly gotta start all over again damn

My advise is to not touch codes or do stuff that can potentially break story progression or the like. So I would stay clear of instant complete cheats too. While they do work they do have side effects.

Money, make stuff shiny, spawn normal pokémon and all that is fine. Instant dex manipulation and the like can have side effects. So either stay clear for now or backup your save first.

vree

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Am I allowed to ask for gave save here ? Broke the game. And didn't have a backup file

Sure, but who would be in the exact same spot you are and would have named their trainer exactly like you want. Chances are slim for that to happen since save manipulation is not yet a thing for now.

i;m not dumb and press Dpad Left to activate shiny but it's not work, can someone help?

Leave and re-enter area you are in.

burhansalih

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Sure, but who would be in the exact same spot you are and would have named their trainer exactly like you want. Chances are slim for that to happen since save manipulation is not yet a thing for now.

Leave and re-enter area you are in.

@Yusa you possibly maybe....Its Left D Pad Off & Right D Pad ON - Leave the area and go back and you should be ok

Yusa

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
00:00:56.775 |W| HLE.TamperMachine TamperMachine AdvanceTamperingsQueue: Tampering program <Shiny Pokemon Left/Right Dpad Off/On Cheat> modifies code memory so it may not work properly

i got this maybe when i use my Dpad

ArceusH

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Created this for myself but if anyone can make use of it then help yourself. Sky Queen's item hex ID's sorted and filter added.

Attachments

• Legends Arceus Item Hex IDs.zip
    14.1 KB · Views: 105
Reactions: xlSoulTaker

IgnotusP

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hi I recently updated and also the cheat file, the speed cheat it doesn’t inactivate, and also I try the spawn one, and after a second try it now all Pokémon became lucario and I can’t find another one!! What happened? Can I fix this?

Patricky

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Step 1
- Activate Always encounter code

Step 2
- Turn on Pokedex Encounter code

Step 3
- go through your pokedex and find a pokemon you want to spawn while looking at it press L button

step 4 Optional
- If you need a hisuian for then turn on the always encounter hisuian form code too before pressing L on the pokemon entry. use the off code when you dont want hisuian mons anymore

Step 5 Optional
- If you want to change the gender of all the spawning pokemon then after turning on the code in step 1 you can enable the different gender codes.

Step 6 Optional
- If you want to use a level modifier code (When i finish making it) use that as well as others once you have activated the code in step 1.

To disable everything. Turn off the pokedex encounter code then use the Always encounter Off code.
Im following this exactly, and getting only ZUBATS =(
Any Idea what is going on?
I'm playing on a Switch, btw! =) Thanks a lot!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: It's a kid's vitamin now!