Gaming Pokémon Key Items Problem?

fridgos

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
If you have used the cheat on Pokémon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum that lets you have all the key items, you will know how annoying it is to find out you can't get an event Pokémon. Try this, and it might work.

THING YOU WILL NEED

- Pokémon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum on a flash card
- r4cce Download r4cce
- PokéSav

STEPS

1. Get your flash card onto your computer. Go into your folder where the .sav files are kept.

2. Find Pokémon [whatever], and copy it onto your computer.

3. Open PokéSav. Open your .sav file.

4. Go down to 'Bag Edit'. Right at the bottom of this section should be 'Key Items'.

5. Click on 'pcs' and click edit.

6. Get rid of all the Mystery Gift items and the Lunar Wing.

7. Click O.K.

8. Save it.

9. Put that .sav file back onto your flash card, replacing the old .sav file.

YOU HAVE DONE IT​

Mods, feel free to remove the links, I'm not sure whether they are allowed or not.

Use the 'Man in the PokéMart Codes' from now on.

ella1992

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That helped alot. Thanks!
yay.gif
yay.gif
yay.gif
yay.gif
yay.gif
yay.gif
yay.gif
yay.gif

alexm710

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi, I know this topic is very old but I have been having lots of trouble with this and this is the only place I can actually find which is being helpful for this problem I really dont know what I'm doing wrong I did excatly as you say as open my save file for pokemon platinum did not touch anything apart from delete the key items and then when i go on my r4 it creates a new game I dont know what im doing wrong I have tried it several times
EDIT: I have tried messing around with pokesav for different roms and it seems fine but with my pokemon platinum it doesnt register my pokemon just strange ||||||||||| lines and the same with my rivals name and half of my name what do i do please help me

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill