Gaming Pokemon HGSS problems

xthewilliam

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, so I've been looking around for a thread about the AP problems, but cant seem to find one.
I was wondering if someone could make a thread that would show up at the first page and tell me which
section it was in.
Also, I was wondering if HGSS Ap has been given up on or are ppl still working on it?

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
xthewilliam said:
Okay, so I've been looking around for a thread about the AP problems, but cant seem to find one.
I was wondering if someone could make a thread that would show up at the first page and tell me which
section it was in.
Also, I was wondering if HGSS Ap has been given up on or are ppl still working on it?

there isn't an AP fix for r4, DSTT and clones
the best way people is going about is either get a new flash cart or play the J version with english scripts

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
joshua-.- said:
so does that mean that there will be no more patch for the r4 and stuff?

i won't say 100% but as long there is someone willing / could come out with a patch (WARIO DIY) then you will see a patch

since these teams are dead any game you can play on r4 and DSTT is a bonus

omarrrio

Trophies
XP
Country
Macau
i have the frnch .patch file and i did try to patch the rom with rudolph's antifreeze patch but its not working at all, so what should i do plz ?? + is there an anti freeze patch only without the translation ??

ZeWarrior

TheWarrior
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
omarrrio said:
i have the frnch .patch file and i did try to patch the rom with rudolph's antifreeze patch but its not working at all, so what should i do plz ?? + is there an anti freeze patch only without the translation ??

No, and Rudolph's patch is made for the Japanese ROM.

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
omarrrio said:

Nope.. there isn't and as pointed out by ZeWarrior
rudolph's patch will only work on Japanese games

omarrrio

Trophies
XP
Country
Macau
elixirdream said:
omarrrio said:

well i have the japanese game, and when i patch it with the FR translation .patch it change also the ID of the game to the FR version ID, what should i do plz Elix

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
omarrrio said:
elixirdream said:
omarrrio said:

well i have the japanese game, and when i patch it with the FR translation .patch it change also the ID of the game to the FR version ID, what should i do plz Elix

as long the patch doesn't change the address then
just change the GAME id will do
http://cheats.gbatemp.net/forum/general-ha...reconstruction/

omarrrio

Trophies
XP
Country
Macau
well it change everything, its like i replace the jap game with the french game totally i badly want to finish this game + if i patch the jap game with rudolph patch only then i patch it with the trans patch will the rudolph's one stays ??

Edit: i tryed it and not working D:

fearofshorts

Trophies
XP
Country
Well, if you really want to play it with a proper translation, you should get a new cart. It sucks, I know, I've been there.
But an AceKard 2i (assuming that you're strapped for cash) is only about $15 (AUD, less in USD!) which isn't too bad.

Of course you can use whichever method you want, and I wish you luck with the translation patch!
Oh, and thanks to everyone who posted for not begging for a patch or screaming at old-cart-users (too badly).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    fluff663 @ fluff663: hoi