ROM Hack Pokémon HGSS Patch (Fixes Saving & Crash Problem!)

D

Deleted User

I have a R4 and it never had save problems but it still crashes often like every 20 mins.

Requios

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Using AKAIO 1.4.1 on AK 2.1. No good. Oh well, someone will get it done the right way eventually. Won't be surprised if it happens within the next 2-3 days.

MasterTime

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
thebigboss14 said:
yeah! I was perfectly playing but hte games just stops in some places but the touch screen keeps responding but everytime I try to sabe it just stays like that with the music going on and on never ending.

Same problem here, i'm using R4 + YSmenu

TFDELTA

Trophies
XP
Country
Tested with:

Testeado en R4 DS (firmware 1.18=algunos cuelgues, firmware 1.23=sin problemas - TFDELTA - Rom limpia e Inglesa)
Testeado en SuperCard DS (ultimo firmware - ilark)
Testeado en M3i Zero (ultimo firmware 4.4 - Jesus94 - Rom Limpia!)
Añadida versión en inglés

The rom works perfectly with 4.4 firm of M3 and I'm testing with R4 v1.23! (no R4i)

iPouss

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Macau
but when i patch my version i lose my save game i cant save any more !
i save but when restart the games i dont finde my save files !

pokefloote

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Use Rudolph's patch, works great for me.
R4 with YSMenu [latest]

No save problems [even without patching]
No black screens or anything [in two hours, I think that's pretty good.]

I forgot where I found it, just search around.

.Darky

Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
TFDELTA said:
Tested with:

Testeado en R4 DS (firmware 1.18=algunos cuelgues, firmware 1.23=sin problemas - TFDELTA - Rom limpia e Inglesa)

1.23? I thought the development team stopped updating the firmware, and the latest was 1.18. I wonder if it's safe.

Mikio

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
France
I could connect to the WIFI when I was registering my email for the GTS on the main menu of the game. Maybe WIFI isn't working for trade or battle caus the game isn't released yet ^^'

Holoclaus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
who else has the CycloDS with a working HG? can someone plz tell me how it will work because after i am done with goldenrod city it crashes every few seconds now? If someone know how i patch it for cyclods or how i can get it to work, can you pls tell me?

thebib62

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've tested both patches (this one and the LEAF icon one) and it seems that the leaf icon works best with the english translation patch both on my M3 Simply and M3 Real

Before any type of patch, the game is pretty un-playable (eg cant save) after patch, you can save no problem but random freezes do occur, mostly when im entering/leaving an area and when a trainer/wild pokemon is about to battle me.

Barmy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I haven't thoroughly tested this patch yet, but after applying it I am able to save on my M3 Real, which was impossible before. I also didn't encounter a freeze after five minutes of going in-and-out of the door of my house, but that's hardly conclusive.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://stockanalysis.com/stocks/ntdoy/market-cap/ I think they'll be alright