ROM Hack Pokemon HG/SS Patcher - Bloodreader

Status
Not open for further replies.

KILLERCRACK

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
UH OH SPAGETTI-O'S LOL YE JUS SAW IT WAS FAKE SO STOPPED DOWNLOADIN IT....... CAN SOM1 PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
ZZZZZ MAKE A REAL PATCH FOR THE US VERSION?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! SORRY 4 ALL CAPS LOLZ

dukemagus

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
well, i will give it a chance...

bloodreader, fix your patch and repost an updated and WORKING version...

do it and you are a hero, if not, everyone will report you, your topic will be locked and most probably you will get a permanent IP BAN as a reward for lying

Aman27deep

Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
India
wbf.jpg

ps try uploading ur rom and pm to admin so he can check (dont pm toni he'll most certeinly ban you [lol])

ZeWarrior

TheWarrior
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
QUOTE said:
48 User(s) are reading this topic (34 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
14 Members: Dangy, ZeWarrior, dice, xmrgamerx, exhaler, Elium, Lorch, Captain Flame Guy, Ginger_Ninja2006, Spongeroberto, Hirotsugi, SignZ, e3tk, Monty Kensicle

Finally.

Dangy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ZeWarrior said:
QUOTE said:
48 User(s) are reading this topic (34 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
14 Members: Dangy, ZeWarrior, dice, xmrgamerx, exhaler, Elium, Lorch, Captain Flame Guy, Ginger_Ninja2006, Spongeroberto, Hirotsugi, SignZ, e3tk, Monty Kensicle

Finally.

ZOMG MY NAME IS ON THAR.

KILLERCRACK

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Look people this game cant be cracked theyve done it too well just go and buy the game and stop being cheap scates....

Posts merged

Look people this game cant be cracked theyve done it too well just go and buy the game and stop being cheap scates....

mattbraum

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Why do you guys believe in every shit that's posted here? If you don't wanna buy the original games, use the (J) to (U) translation pacth... But forget about someone just like magic getting rid of the AP...

I guess that if I put some pictures of animals to download and say that they patch the game there will be people trying...

Aegis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
KILLERCRACK said:

Posts merged

Uhm.... Nope!

browntown

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Someone tries to create a patch. It fails the first time. You all start screaming about throwing down the b&hammer.
No wonder no one is trying anymore, you're all acting like spoiled brats.

Maybe he'd be more inclined to fix up his errors and release a better version if you guys gave him a chance. You're never going to get your patch with the way you're acting.

s3k7i0n8

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mattbraum said:
Why do you guys believe in every shit that's posted here? If you don't wanna buy the original games, use the (J) to (U) translation pacth... But forget about someone just like magic getting rid of the AP...

I guess that if I put some pictures of animals to download and say that they patch the game there will be people trying...
you serious? Do you know what AKAIO or who normatt is? Its one person who coded custom firmware that patched it before it came out as well as the other games hes patched in it. and if you say thats firmware you have to be able to patch the game before u can update the firmware to support it

TM2-Megatron

Predacon Commander
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
browntown said:
Someone tries to create a patch. It fails the first time. You all start screaming about throwing down the b&hammer.

Maybe he'd be more inclined to fix up his errors and release a better version if you guys gave him a chance. You're never going to get your patch with the way you're acting.

There's nothing to fix; it's a damn fake.

If you want to play the game, either buy a flashcart that actually works (damn the R4 to hell), or buy the game. The End.

xmrgamerx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
browntown said:

i think it was brought up and throughly tested that the nds data before and after the patch were exactly the same, implying that no coding or patching had occured.

Lorch

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
TM2-Megatron said:
browntown said:

There's nothing to fix; it's a damn fake.

If you want to play the game, either buy a flashcart that actually works (damn the R4 to hell), or buy the game. The End.

That's why we have a patch for the J version and many other games with AP.
Maybe we should try to convince rudolph to work on this. I'm sure he'd be able to fix it.

Mana94

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guys calm down. You are acting like Kindergarteners! "Theres nothing to fix!"

A patch will come, in time. The game has been out for a week and a few days. It will be figured out soon, most flashcart companies have figured it out. If you are still using an old R4 with that crappy YSMENU than that's just YOU. Because R4 is old and you could do much better with Acekard, Supercard, or Cyclo.

suruz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Jeez, just BUY THE GAME if you want it that badly!!! That's what I'm planning to do!

I find it hilarious how people are wasting so much time and effort on all this rubbish.... just buy the game or PLAY SOMETHING ELSE!

(Sorry for extending the thread...)

Lorch

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
suruz said:
Jeez, just BUY THE GAME if you want it that badly!!! That's what I'm planning to do!

I find it hilarious how people are wasting so much time and effort on all this rubbish.... just buy the game or PLAY SOMETHING ELSE!

(Sorry for extending the thread...)

If anything people should switch flashcards. There is a reason why I use a flashcard instead of buying ds games. And it's the same with most people here, they bought their r4 because they don't want to buy every other game. So stop posting "buy the game!!!!111111" no one will do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: *teleports behind you* "Nothing personnel, kiddo" +1