Not open for further replies.

Quiche_on_a_leas

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
It's just a bloated vb.net app, the progress bar seems to be advanced via timers too. (Well there are 3 on the form, and it does jump that many times too, I think -- what else would they be used for.)

There is no file I/O from what I can tell.

AKA: this is fake app from an attention seeking person.

omarrrio

Trophies
XP
Country
Macau
hi, if this works could i upload it and make a video for my subbers plz, and of course ill give ya credits

Thoob

LOLmonade.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Can this thread be closed now? We have clearly established that it is fake, so filling another 100 pages saying it doesn't work won't help at all.

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
THIS THING IS FAKE
IT DOES NOTHING.

Stop using it. Verified by me. Same CRC32 as "original non-patched" ROM and no differencies in HEX.

Ok, we can ban this guy
yaypsp.gif

PK Strike

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The uselessness is everywhere, so I may as well shit this out here since Toni will be closing it.

I'm working on a HGSS hack. I can take care of Pokemon edits, storyline edits, and overworld sprites. I need fellas for scripting, map edits, maybe a Titlescreen change and some of the other heavy stuff. It's called (SS as an example) Pokemon SoulSilver - Rated AO. Now y'all know AO is adults only, which is the fun part. We'll be including every vulgar comment under the sun, racist and religious remarks, and just outright offensive language. Add this to the violent storyline we'll be working on, and you have Pokemon HGSS - Rated AO.

Just PM me if you can contribute. It's time to take the pussy out of Pokemon.

KILLERCRACK

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
ummmmm i downloaded it and it only took 12kb and when i clicked it it brought up a link and nothing happened....... OH w8 i just went and downloaded it again but with a different program and now it is working YAY. OMFG ONLY DOWNLOADING AT 2KB/S AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
mad.gif
wacko.gif
mad.gif
wacko.gif
mad.gif
wacko.gif
mad.gif
wacko.gif
wacko.gif
mad.gif
wacko.gif
mad.gif

Spongeroberto

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Bhutan
KILLERCRACK said:
ummmmm i downloaded it and it only took 12kb and when i clicked it it brought up a link and nothing happened....... OH w8 i just went and downloaded it again but with a different program and now it is working YAY. OMFG ONLY DOWNLOADING AT 2KB/S AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
mad.gif
wacko.gif
mad.gif
wacko.gif
mad.gif
wacko.gif
mad.gif
wacko.gif
wacko.gif
mad.gif
wacko.gif
mad.gif
Did you read the topic before downloading?
lecture.gif

It's a hoax! Does nothing!

ZeWarrior

TheWarrior
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Will you people stop posting these images and just stop posting on this thread? Toni hasn't been around these past few days, spamming this thread won't make him come any faster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good night