Country
barbseven said:
No sorry guys, everytime I think I have found something, Bam! its nothing
hate2.gif
hate2.gif
hate2.gif
hate2.gif
hate2.gif

Darn.. I was excited! I love it when people find fault with codes.. Guess it was too good to be true..
It's ok! You tried! Just keep trying! Take a break and resume in a couple of hours...refreshed!

Delta517

Its okay...Im a ninja ;)
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
yazoomafroo said:
Just another thought but has anyone actually thought about what Acekard have that everybody else doesn't? Something that makes the game believe it is real?

The source code is encrypted, so we can't find out
frown.gif

Risendevil

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Donixs said:
Risendevil said:
No. I'm leaving it to you Mr.Sarcastic.
No really, you do it if you think it is so easy that you can tell people to do it and not try yourself.
I don't know coding. I'm just stating what might be real. If AKAIO can play without any 'AP FIX', it means there might be no AP at all? Since AP fix is mostly on the ROM (Correct me if I'm wrong) OR the AP is detecting the transfer rate between the flashcart and the console or something like that. Meh.

Sorry if I offended you. =\

Kroatien99

Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
banditkeith said:
barbseven said:
No sorry guys, everytime I think I have found something, Bam! its nothing
hate2.gif
hate2.gif
hate2.gif
hate2.gif
hate2.gif

Darn.. I was excited! I love it when people find fault with codes.. Guess it was too good to be true..
It's ok! You tried! Just keep trying! Take a break and resume in a couple of hours...refreshed!
If we keep like that, we will finde solution soon.

Squall Leonhart

Trophies
Website
vba-m.com
XP
Country
Australia
QUOTE said:
Decrypt it than. I suspect the problem lies in how the flashcart is coded and not much about AP.

Flash carts aren't coded, they are microscopic etches in which Game data is written to.

This Game data consists of all game code, and a 1:1 clean dump consists of all of that data, including AntiPiracy techniques.

IF the gamedata is checking a portion of hardware, then it will show up in the games memory or register usage and can be patched out.

Nachiitox

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kattykitkat said:
Nachiitox said:
Sorry for this, there are too many pages...is there a solution yet?

If there was, would we still be discussing it? read the last 1-2 pages before you post next time

QUOTE(SkyPie @ Mar 14 2010, 10:16 AM) How does one actually get the rom before the release date?

It's against the rules to ask for roms here, however if you want to know HOW people obtain it- simples, sources always leak the game a few days before release, and people crack out the rom and put it on the interwebs ASAP

Well man, calm down, perhaps you were discussing a solution for SOME flashs...or emus...

barbseven

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Noooooo wayyyyyy!!!!!!, I have been trying to get a hold of one of my mates who lives in the states and he just got back to me, He is a HR manager for nintendo, he got some information for me from some of his co-workers, apparently there is a rumor "around the office" that nintendo itself leaked the US rom out early with defects, this way by the time the game actually came out, the net would be so flooded with defected roms, that any newly dumped roms, of the good version would be harder to find. If this is true,

Hecatia

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
I would like to mention when i changed overlay16 with the patched JP one it increased the event count from 2 to 10

Kattykitkat

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Nachiitox said:
Kattykitkat said:
Nachiitox said:

If there was, would we still be discussing it? read the last 1-2 pages before you post next time

QUOTE(SkyPie @ Mar 14 2010, 10:16 AM) How does one actually get the rom before the release date?

It's against the rules to ask for roms here, however if you want to know HOW people obtain it- simples, sources always leak the game a few days before release, and people crack out the rom and put it on the interwebs ASAP

Well man, calm down, perhaps you were discussing a solution for SOME flashs...or emus...

I resent that comment, I'm a girl. And it's fairly obvious from the last few pages that there isn't a fix...you don't need to read all 2000+ posts to get that.

Squall Leonhart

Trophies
Website
vba-m.com
XP
Country
Australia
XPA's dumps are done from original carts. so i call bs to that
tongue.gif

QUOTE said:
I resent that comment, I'm a girl. And it's fairly obvious from the last few pages that there isn't a fix...you don't need to read all 2000+ posts to get that.

thats the last thing you want to be saying on a gamer forum. Don't worry, stay behind me and you'll be safe from all the girlfriendless geeks.

akimiski

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
great... 'cause I can't do anything in this case, I've been refreshing this site since yesterday's evening... I'm near to giving up
smile.gif

anyway, I believe that there are actually some guys who are working on it now. I just wanted to thank all of you who are trying their best to solve this anti-piracy stuff and wish you luck...

Sanderino

I guess you only know what you got 'till it's gone
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
(I'm sorry, I can't read through 159 pages..)

Uhm, I don't know if someone has come up with that idea, but can't you fix it with the HEX Editor?

Donixs

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Risendevil said:
Donixs said:
Risendevil said:
No. I'm leaving it to you Mr.Sarcastic.
No really, you do it if you think it is so easy that you can tell people to do it and not try yourself.
I don't know coding. I'm just stating what might be real. If AKAIO can play without any 'AP FIX', it means there might be no AP at all? Since AP fix is mostly on the ROM (Correct me if I'm wrong) OR the AP is detecting the transfer rate between the flashcart and the console or something like that. Meh.

Sorry if I offended you. =\

You didn't offend 'us' personally, but every other emulator/flashcart has had no luck with the ROM. The strange thing is that AKAIO 1.5 doesn't work with the rom, but 1.6 does. There might be something between the two updates that holds the key.

Sorry I snapped, we are all on edge cause of this "unbeatable" anti-piracy.

iAlex

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
barbseven said:
Noooooo wayyyyyy!!!!!!, I have been trying to get a hold of one of my mates who lives in the states and he just got back to me, He is a HR manager for nintendo, he got some information for me from some of his co-workers, apparently there is a rumor "around the office" that nintendo itself leaked the US rom out early with defects, this way by the time the game actually came out, the net would be so flooded with defected roms, that any newly dumped roms, of the good version would be harder to find. If this is true,

Risendevil

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Squall Leonhart said:
QUOTE said:
Decrypt it than. I suspect the problem lies in how the flashcart is coded and not much about AP.

Flash carts aren't coded, they are microscopic etches in which Game data is written to.

This Game data consists of all game code, and a 1:1 clean dump consists of all of that data, including AntiPiracy techniques.

IF the gamedata is checking a portion of hardware, then it will show up in the games memory or register usage and can be patched out.
Off topic: Are you from gamerzplanet?

Hecatia

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Sanderino said:
(I'm sorry, I can't read through 159 pages..)

Uhm, I don't know if someone has come up with that idea, but can't you fix it with the HEX Editor?

Everyone has been going at the rom with a HEX editor

Shady Guy Jose

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Kattykitkat said:
Nachiitox said:
Kattykitkat said:
Nachiitox said:

And this type of argument is making it even harder to keep track of what's happening. Please let's stop doing this. Can't a mod or admin delete all of these posts so that it's easier for someone that comes now to understand what's going on? (this post is obviously included)

barbseven

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Squall Leonhart said:
XPA's dumps are done from original carts. so i call bs to that
tongue.gif

QUOTE said:

thats the last thing you want to be saying on a gamer forum. Don't worry, stay behind me and you'll be safe from all the girlfriendless geeks.

I really, really, really hope its bullshit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: im back