Gaming Pokemon HeartGold help!!!

Windfy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, A few months ago HeartGold (J) came out and I played through it. Now I want to replace the Japanese one with the US version. HOW DO I DO THIS?!!!I have already tried renaming the sav file to match the US versions name, but it froze (black screen) as soon as I chose my saved game (on the blue screen after you press start on the ho-oh screen). Thanks!

Chaozrevo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
The problem is in your (J) save if you have more then 4 badges then it won't work!
Well that's what I heard, after you get 4 bagdes in the (U) the game becomes unplayable.

Chaozrevo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Goten said:
It's 3 badges and the problem is not that...

Thing is that since it has the AP thing it doesn't work...

yeah after you get the third badge the game freezes every three events but after the fourth badge after you press continue the you get a black screen!

Lame AP!

Uchiha Obito

Trophies
XP
Country
Then be a good boy and SHUT UP with this thing... simply wait for a firmware of your flashcard to come up or go out and buy the game...

Uchiha Obito

Trophies
XP
Country
MODS!!! ARREST THIS TOPIC!!!!! TOPIC: YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT... EVERYTHING YOU DO CAN AND WILL BE USED AGAINST YOU ON COURT... SO SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!

Windfy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
u guys are taking this wayyy too out of proportion... I've used gbatemp for various problems and I figured u guys could just tell me what to do in order to make things work... all I want to know is what im supposed to do!

Uchiha Obito

Trophies
XP
Country
you really can't do nothing until a firmware update for your flashcart comes out!!!! (or a patch, which i doubt it will come out)

And what the hell are you talking about? you used gbatemp? NO ONE USES US!!! you simply ask for help and we come to rescue...

We are like Superman!!!

Saddamsdevil

Trophies
XP
Country
Is that really necessary now Goten?

The guy obviously did not know about the AP, but I am surprised to see his .sav apparently worked with his U version...

Saddamsdevil

Trophies
XP
Country
Windfy said:
It sort of worked, i still get the black screen after clicking on ma saved game.

That's just the piracy kicking in, I suggest a 2 week dose of cryo stasis and you should be over it
smile.gif

Uchiha Obito

Trophies
XP
Country
1) he should use search before posting a topic of this calipper...

2) his .sav didn't work on the U version... that why he want help...

3) yes because if no one says things like this we are never going to hold the forums flood of HGSS pointless things...

Sorry if I'm being to hard but it has to be!!!

Four

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Goten said:
1) he should use search before posting a topic of this calipper...

2) his .sav didn't work on the U version... that why he want help...

3) yes because if no one says things like this we are never going to hold the forums flood of HGSS pointless things...

Sorry if I'm being to hard but it has to be!!!

You're not being "hard", you're just being an obnoxious jerk that thinks he's a moderator.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: +1