i vote for Soul Silver cause lugia is my favorite pokemon
smile.gif

Bleedingelite

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Goten said:
I'm thinking of playing HG as a tribute to the many hours I spent as a kid trying to get the time right... Yeah... I didn't know english as I do now so I always picked Sunday as the day I was... I think I never got it right xD Ahhh... Good memories
smile.gif

Bleedingelite said:
I would like to point out that there are currently 6 pokemon threads on the 1st page of the forum. Yes. SIX.

Now it's great that you guys are all excited to play with your little pokemans and whatnot, but how about you combine all your girlish gushing about it into one thread. "Can't be done!" you say? Please direct your attention to the Scribblenauts thread, which has mostly been the only thread for Scribblenauts, the most anticipated game ever, in existence for several months now. In that thread are 40 pages of videos, stupid questions, even dumber suppositions, and even the odd internet fight. Yes, we've managed to keep it all together.

I suggest, for the sake of nintendo ds nerds everywhere, that you please take my advice and stop making these stupid goddamn threads.

Thank you and have a nice day
smile.gif
*removed by staff*

I still stand by my call to have all the pokemon threads melded into one. But I think you should maybe be alarmed that the first place your mind goes when you get angry involves sexuality, oral fixation, and "mommie."
unsure.gif

Hypershad12

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, when I made this thread I didn't want people doing this kinda thing. This always when free discussion is involved.
unsure.gif

Civori

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm, hard choice :3. I may actually end up with a copy of both once they come out in America, although I'm unsure. I may just buy one, and download the other but that would be unnecessary. I do suppose they have their differences, but I don't think that's enough of a reason to own both. I usually buy one and dump it onto my flashcard =D.

fallinroxas

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gold was always more popular in my school lol back in the like third grade lol but seriously I've always been a fan of Silver.

dice

pansy-ass ex-staff member
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
I don't care for pokemon much anymore, MAYBE if they actually made a big enough improvement/change to the current (or rather, prehistoric) format I'd show more of an interest. That isn't to say that I won't give it a little play just for old times sake but finishing/buying a copy certainly isn't on my list of things to do.

Anyway I always tend to go for the versions that are less likely to be popular (i.e. Silver - as I did back in the day, it'd mean a greater likelihood of finding someone with the other copy to trade with/battle).

jgu1994

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would prefer having silver, but heart gold has kyogre, which would may sway me towards it. I just prefer kyogre over groudon because in sapphire, it was my strongest pokemon and i could easily solo the e4 with just kyogre.

Yingxue

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Both, most likely both in English.

It'd be awesome if I could get a hold of the Japanese copy of the game, because I can read it, and it would mean less waiting, but $60?
You've got to be kidding me, the game is priced closer to $40.

Hypershad12

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Glad that people are posting and selecting. Also looks like HeartGold is in the lead of the race by 2 people. Thank you for your votes!

syko5150

GBAtemp Syko!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I will get neither...I was a fan of Pokemon in 1st and 2nd generation but after that the repetitiveness of the series got old really fast i felt like i was playing the same game with slightly better graphics and a extremely boring story.I have nothing against anyone of you who do enjoy the series i just don't understand how or why anyone would want to catch hundreds of Pokemon over and over and over on different Pokemon games.

Hypershad12

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
syko5150 said:
I will get neither...I was a fan of Pokemon in 1st and 2nd generation but after that the repetitiveness of the series got old really fast i felt like i was playing the same game with slightly better graphics and a extremely boring story.I have nothing against anyone of you who do enjoy the series i just don't understand how or why anyone would want to catch hundreds of Pokemon over and over and over on different Pokemon games.
1 neither? Way to ruin the party.
unsure.gif

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, everyone is entitled to an opinion. I'm spamming F5 on my keyboard on my sites to see if anything has come up.

syko5150

GBAtemp Syko!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hypershad12 said:
syko5150 said:
unsure.gif

like i stated in my post i have nothing against you or any other Pokemon fan i just don't get it anymore i mean sure it was fun for me in the late 90's early 2000's but it just seems nothing really changed in a decade other then a couple hundred more Pokemon to catch

Hypershad12

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
syko5150 said:
Hypershad12 said:
syko5150 said:
unsure.gif

like i stated in my post i have nothing against you or any other Pokemon fan i just don't get it anymore i mean sure it was fun for me in the late 90's early 2000's but it just seems nothing really changed in a decade other then a couple hundred more Pokemon to catch
I know you're entitled to your opinion and I respect that.

Giga_Gaia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I will get both, but because Nintendo lost all my respect with their anti-piracy crap, I am gonna pirate them of course.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Imagine putting your butt near it :tpi: