Big Kong Boss

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
The official site has just updated. It gave us no further information, but it has stated the Japanese Release Date for Heart Gold & Soul Silver. Like predicted based upon the figure release of the Johto starters announced back in April, the release date is September 12th 2009. It will also ship for the usual price of 4800 yen.
Source: Serebii.net ; Official Nintendo of JP HG/GS Site
toot.gif
toot.gif
toot.gif

heart-gold-box-art.png
soul-silver-box-art.png

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yay! Hopefully we can get an easy translation if it follows the same file system as past titles (which then would just be throwing it into thenewpoketext and translating). Hell, I could even do if it was that simple, although I'd use an online translator which would be crap.

Big Kong Boss

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Well, take Pokemon Platinum for example...

946308_102318_front.jpg
946308_102319_front.jpg

Japan's box didn't get shiny, but US did. Perhaps when HG/SS is released in the States, it might get the Shiny treatment
biggrin.gif

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
shiny boxart = kiddy attraction to colors lol thats what i saw at the store on platinum release. I went in to look at the shelves and I happened to have my platinum on and all the kiddies were like grovelling to play my game lol. It was funny i asked one of the kids why he wanted platinum so much and it was because of the boxart

Canonbeat234

Redeemed Temper
Trophies
XP
Country
shadowhunter93 said:
shiny boxart = kiddy attraction to colors lol thats what i saw at the store on platinum release. I went in to look at the shelves and I happened to have my platinum on and all the kiddies were like grovelling to play my game lol. It was funny i asked one of the kids why he wanted platinum so much and it was because of the boxart

Heh heh, that's win right there.

ChaosBoi

Ushiromiya Battler
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I guess the one day off thing was to avoid controversy, but whatever. I'm just glad we got a confirmed date
biggrin.gif
. Instead of a full translation, we would still need one for menus, Pokemon moves, and item names. I'm most likely going to play only a portion of the game though, since I want an English translation of the whole game for the full experience.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You also have to remember when 9/11 happened Japan was halfway around the world (and surprisingly still is). Not that it's something that the whole world didn't feel, but it's not as big a disiaster to them. If it was a US release date, they'd keep it atleast a week off from that week.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Si :D +1