ROM Hack Pokemon Heart Gold/Soul Silver Patcher

Status
Not open for further replies.

Civori

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm using an Acekard 2i running off AKAIO 1.4.1, everything seems to be working smoothly for me on Soul Silver (Have not patched Heart Gold yet). Haven't seen anything out of the ordinary yet, hoping I won;t =D

ChaosBoi

Ushiromiya Battler
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Using R4 firmware on my M3DS Simply cart (Haven't tried YSMenu yet), no freezes so far. I'm on my way to Oak's house to retrieve the egg btw, so it'll probably freeze a little later.

kohkindachi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
Works fine for me too
smile.gif

Romruto

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
YankeeFan802 said:
I'm using an Acekard 2i running off AKAIO 1.4.1, everything seems to be working smoothly for me on Soul Silver (Have not patched Heart Gold yet). Haven't seen anything out of the ordinary yet, hoping I won;t =D
is ure Soul Silver working without this fix patch?

MG4M3R

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
You know that roms are ilegal, right?

Thats why we can't post roms or ask for than in GBATemp.

metal01

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't patch it. Do i need to have the program i originally used to patch my game to do this?

Posts merged

I can't patch it. Do i need to have the program i originally used to patch my game to do this?

jkmg3000

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After 3 doors it freezes
sleep.gif
I'm using R4DS 1.18. It was great last time until I got to Goldenrod City. Now I'm stuck with 3 HP on a Flaffy until I can heal my Pokemon.

Endless_Night

Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
This patch only decreases the frequency of the black outs and freezing. I had about 3 freezing in an hour of gameplay.

Also, I'm using R4 ver.1.8.

BTW, did anyone of you guys have your game freeze while in battle. Like after starting a battle with a trainer, you pokeball/s start rolling in but the game just freezes and the pokeball/s just keep rolling.

damysteryman

I am too busy IRL these days...
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
jkmg3000 said:
After 3 doors it freezes
sleep.gif
I'm using R4DS 1.18. It was great last time until I got to Goldenrod City. Now I'm stuck with 3 HP on a Flaffy until I can heal my Pokemon.
I'm having the same 3 doors problem too. (trying to leave goldenrod city)

QUOTE(Endless_Night @ Sep 13 2009, 03:24 PM) This patch only decreases the frequency of the black outs and freezing. I had about 3 freezing in an hour of gameplay.

Also, I'm using R4 ver.1.8.

BTW, did anyone of you guys have your game freeze while in battle. Like after starting a battle with a trainer, you pokeball/s start rolling in but the game just freezes and the pokeball/s just keep rolling.
That sometimes happens to me too.

Now I know that I'm not the only one with the problem. I thought it was my CycloDS not being compatible, but now I know it's happening to everyone...

I'm going to try this patcher soon, and hope that fixes these problems (or at least reduces it considerably).

SoulFire9001

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I use the code to get passed the black screen on No$gba, and every 10 minutes or so it freezes, and recently after I got my 2nd badge I started getting this:

NO$GBA - FATAL

ROM image crashed

and when I re-open the game it goes back to a certain save point, not the last save point I had...which is weird.

if there is a way to fix that, then please help, I have no problems with the random freezing as I save a lot anyways, it's just that crashing that's really a bother.

game2009

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
I've gotten worse... Every time I tried to load my file, it says ROM image crashed. This started happening after I got m fourth badge. So I can't continue my game any longer...

einsam86

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hi, I´m using a DSTTi, first I had the black screens problem, patched the rom and it´s been great... until I beat the 7th gym. I got the call from professor elm explaining that team rocket had taken over the radio tower in golden rod city, but that's it. I can play and go whenever I want, but I can't fight the team rocket, there's the 3 goons in the city, but the radio tower is normal bussiness as usual. I don´t think I skipped something, maybe it has something to do with the patch??? is someone getting this or did I just miss something?? thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jUWpmU-X8k