Pokemon Heart Gold/Soul Silver NA Release Date Confirmed?

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hgssamazon.jpg

QUOTE said:
Amazon.com is now listing HeartGold and SoulSilver as having release dates of Sunday, March 14th. Previously, the site did not list any date, so perhaps they have just received official confirmation from Nintendo. Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum were also released on Sundays. Additionally, Amazon sent out an e-mail to those who pre-ordered the games stating that the estimated delivery date is between March 14th and 16th (the date depends on where you live).
The March 14th date also fits the theory posted yesterday that Nintendo is using the HeartGold & SoulSilver TCG set to advertise the games in February, and will then release them in March for maximum sales, as was the case with some TCG sets in the past. Of course, until an official source confirms the March 14th date, we cannot know for sure if it is tentative or not. Stay tuned!

Which then updated....

QUOTEContinuing from our previous news story, Amazon.com has just updated with the English box art for both HeartGold and SoulSilver. The images confirm the English games will contain the PokeWalker, though there wasn't much doubt they wouldn't. Click the thumbnails below for larger images. Seeing as Amazon posted a release date of March 14th the same day they received the official box art, it's probably safe to assume it is the correct date, especially since it's a month after the TCG set of the same name will be released and because previous games have also been released on Sundays.

News Source: Pokebeach

D

Deleted_171835

I'll purchase this game. It is a remake to the awesome Gold and Silver. Plus, I can't just pirate every game. I'll get left feeling guilty.

jojoj

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well it's about friggin time!!!! I've been waiting so long for this... but meh can't wait to pick up0 my copy thx for the info.
happy.gif

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
Pokemon's getting slightly boring and repetitive for me, I don't think I'll be buying it. (I deleted Platinum off my cart when I hadn't even cleared the 4th gym)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: That counts as a software update :tpi: