Country
United States
Need help making Pokemon GBA Hacks!!

Anyone interested who can:

Make sprites
Make/implement music
Edit Tiles
Make new events
Add Pokemon to Pokedex (not replacing old ones)
Other features that would help make a Pokemon game

Please email me at [email protected] with the subject "GBA Hacker" and what you can do. I am currently planning a game soon (name a secret!) and all profits will be split based off of how much work you do. Thanks!

Coolioguy
You can't make profits off of a ROM hack. That's illegal.

master801

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pretty sure he made that game himself. Its not the same if you make the game or completely rip-off the game, in which case you are doing.

coolioguy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I will literally be making this game from scratch!! I am NOT just making money off of another game! I might even make my own rom!! Also, please do not comment unless you have questions about the hack, or are interested in helping!!!

reprep

Trophies
Website
melankolisavar.blogspot.com
XP
Country
does it occur to you that you used both "pokemon hack" and "profit" in your post?

also how will you make your own game with "adding new pokemons to pokedesk" and "other features that would help make a pokemon game?"

do a rom hack and do not make profit on it or make a totally new game which you can sell. though i doubt that you would be able to sell a gba homebrew game.

yusuo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Need help making Pokemon GBA Hacks!!

Anyone interested who can:

Make sprites
Make/implement music
Edit Tiles
Make new events
Add Pokemon to Pokedex (not replacing old ones)
Other features that would help make a Pokemon game

Please email me at [email protected] with the subject "GBA Hacker" and what you can do. I am currently planning a game soon (name a secret!) and all profits will be split based off of how much work you do. Thanks!

Coolioguy

Serious question now about your hack/rebuild , are you really expecting this to work considering how protective Nintendo are of their ip's on the rare chance you do succeed.

Saying it as it is, you're coming across as a bit naive, optimistic and a bit of an idiot in thinking this will work

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=c95QJXRKdIw&pp=ygUdcmFtYm8gMiBtaXNzaW9uIGFjY29tcGxpc2hlZCA%3D