ROM Hack Pokemon hack; play as the villians?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rares101
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 7,275
  • Replies Replies 2

Rares101

Member
Newcomer
Joined
Oct 13, 2009
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
Trophies
0
Age
31
Location
U.$.A
XP
159
Country
United States
Hey Guys,
I'm a big fan of pokemon villains and recently I got a flashcard so I could play the hacks on my DS insted of my PC,But I was disappointed to find out that NDS flashcards can only support GB,GBC and NDS games... Not GBA games,Correct me if I'm wrong but from what I have seen , 70% +/- of the rom hacks are on FR,LG,R,S or E .. So I got Pokemon TRE: Team Rocket Edition ..I played that for a bit but I eventually got bored. So now I was wondering if their any hacks for the DS games that let you play as a pokemon villian ?? If not, Is there like a sprite editor so I could give myself a grunt costume and is there like a map editor so I could build a rocket base near Twinleaf or something along the lines..


Thanks a bunch!!!
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted