ROM Hack Pokemon Gold-Platinum

DSAHACKER496

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im up for it if you need help editing stuff or coming up with a story. fir the story maybe you could have a post-game quest because most Pokemon games end too easy and you could make all Pokemon from the previous generation possible
Sure,you can help.But,for some reason,the hack wont work with platinuim,so i have to do it with pearl again.I get to many glitches with platinum.

Black-Ice

Founder of the Church of Renamon
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Thats strange, What exact problems are you having with platinum? Someone may be able to help if u specify,
I think its alot more worth using platinum as its a big upgrade from pearl but whatever works for you mate. B-)

Reactions: EZ-Megaman

DSAHACKER496

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thats strange, What exact problems are you having with platinum? Someone may be able to help if u specify,
I think its alot more worth using platinum as its a big upgrade from pearl but whatever works for you mate. B-)
I don't know,right after the TV program at the beginning,i move one step and then it just freeze's.Just like that.

D

Deleted-236924

This is what happens when you ask others to do the work for you, it takes time and effort to make something like this
Im not asking anybody to do my work.Im asking for help in my project.Im making a hack,asking for help with editing a few things,then releasing a beta.And i didnt say thats all i was going to do.
Oh, really?

"What kind of people i need?

1. Somebody that can edit text and add a little humor to it.
2. Somebody who can edit wild Pokemon.
3. Somebody who can edit the title screen.
4. Somebody who can make a signature for the hack."

Sounds like "I need people who can do everything in my place" to me.
What else would you edit apart from the text, the wild Pokémon, the title screen and the "signature"?

Reactions: 4 people

VanitasTheBest

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.kh-fever.com
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Oh gawd -.- Pingouin can you just shut up now? You can't reach anything with your f*ckin flaming -.- If you want to HELP, you can post, but if you just search for someone who knocks you out (because your posts are really annoying ^^) than go to the next playschool, ok? There will you find someone with your skills ^^

I like your idea DSAHACKER496... I hope really, you can find someone who helps you to complete this =)

Reactions: 3 people

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
I don't see how asking valid questions about the workload split between the people involved is flaming. In fact, your post is more insulting than his.

The OP is asking for people to help with a ROM hack, and stating what he needs people to do... however what he's listed for other people to do seems to be much more than the work he outlined for himself, which is a concern. People want this issue clarified because it's important to know what's expected of them before they join a project.

Reactions: 3 people

Puregamer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I don't see how asking valid questions about the workload split between the people involved is flaming. In fact, your post is more insulting than his.

The OP is asking for people to help with a ROM hack, and stating what he needs people to do... however what he's listed for other people to do seems to be much more than the work he outlined for himself, which is a concern. People want this issue clarified because it's important to know what's expected of them before they join a project.

By the way Pingouin talks you can tell he has no intention in helping him out with his hack, he is merely flaming. Its upto the guy thats making the hack to choose how much help he needs from other people, everyone else has no say in that. He made this thread so he can see who is willing to help out with his hack, not for people to give opinions on how he should run this hack. So just leave him be and post if you wanna help...that's all.

Reactions: 1 person
D

Deleted-236924

By the way Pingouin talks you can tell he has no intention in helping him out with his hack, he is merely flaming. Its upto the guy thats making the hack to choose how much help he needs from other people, everyone else has no say in that. He made this thread so he can see who is willing to help out with his hack, not for people to give opinions on how he should run this hack. So just leave him be and post if you wanna help...that's all.
People who claim to be romhackers, but instead just merely ask people to do the work for them don't deserve my help.

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
By the way Pingouin talks you can tell he has no intention in helping him out with his hack
Most people here have no intention for the reasons I stated. If the OP wants skilled people to join him, then the goal and skills/work involved should be clear.

he is merely flaming.
I suggest you look up what a term means before using (and bolding) it. He has not insulted the OP once, whereas other people defending the OP have made direct insults. Yes he's being sarcastic, but it's nowhere near actual flaming, look at the post "VanitasTheBest" made if you want an example of flaming.

Its upto the guy thats making the hack to choose how much help he needs from other people, everyone else has no say in that.
Are you forgetting that he's asking for volunteer help? :P Nobody HAS to help him anyways, but if he's upfront with the amount and type of work involved he's much more likely to recruit members for his team.

And isn't that the point of this thread, for him to recruit members?

He made this thread so he can see who is willing to help out with his hack, not for people to give opinions on how he should run this hack. So just leave him be and post if you wanna help...that's all.
Try paying some damned attention, please. I am trying to help him recruit people.

Reactions: 2 people

andibad

Soon™
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Oh gawd -.- Pingouin can you just shut up now? You can't reach anything with your f*ckin flaming -.- If you want to HELP, you can post, but if you just search for someone who knocks you out (because your posts are really annoying ^^) than go to the next playschool, ok? There will you find someone with your skills ^^

I like your idea DSAHACKER496... I hope really, you can find someone who helps you to complete this =)
yes is example of flaming comment, just see on bold word...

DSAHACKER496

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can you guys just please stop commenting,flaming,etc. I've had enough trouble for one day.Now you guys are arguing on this thread and making me look like a hobo asking for money.Dont bother posting if you have no interest in helping.Please dont reply to this post if you only want to criticize me again.

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How are they making you look like a gay guy asking for money if no money is involved and no one mentioned your sexuality?

No one is flaming you. The only people flaming in this thread are the ones "defending" you.
If you just say what you can and will be doing you'll get a lot more help. But instead, you aren't really doing anything except for begging for help, making thread after thread and attacking those who are helping by advising you.

Long story short, you asked for help and you got it.

I don't understand why people get so angry over Pokemon. It is... Pokemon.

DSAHACKER496

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How are they making you look like a gay guy asking for money if no money is involved and no one mentioned your sexuality?

No one is flaming you. The only people flaming in this thread are the ones "defending" you.
If you just say what you can and will be doing you'll get a lot more help. But instead, you aren't really doing anything except for begging for help, making thread after thread and attacking those who are helping by advising you.

Long story short, you asked for help and you got it.

I don't understand why people get so angry over Pokemon. It is... Pokemon.
Hobo,hobo,im sorry not homo,i got a headache,i had a bad day.

andibad

Soon™
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Can you guys just please stop commenting,flaming,etc. I've had enough trouble for one day.Now you guys are arguing on this thread and making me look like a hobo asking for money.Dont bother posting if you have no interest in helping.Please dont reply to this post if you only want to criticize me again.

ok i will no comment you thread anymore --"

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/Hn-gx9VjRt8?t=153